Replies

• Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Backstreet Boys was my first concert!!!
  • cgrooms676
    cgrooms676 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I know all the words to Bust A Move by Young MC and Shoop by Salt N Pepa and have to sing along every time I hear them.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i dont think edward scissorhands is that great of a movie

• D9996
    D9996 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc.
    Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A.

...along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    D9996 wrote: »
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

otcg.gif

Seriously, thank you
  • D9996
    Options

otcg.gif

Seriously, thank you
    [/quote]

Youre welcome...LOL

• MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options

/thread.

this guy wins the internet.
  • Lessofme33
    Lessofme33 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    jrline wrote: »
    I still like listening to 80's Hair bands ie Cinderella

Gypsy Road ;)
  • chunkiedunker
    chunkiedunker Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Hope you dont mind but i sent you a friend request just because of this. Hilarious.

my dirty little secret would have to be I listen to music that i have no right to listen to. Not all the time. only when i am alone and no one can hear. like in the car. I crank it up and sing along with it. but the moment another car is close i stop and turn it down. This could be from spice girls, to Hanson. I work from home and sometimes a certain song will come on and i will spend hours you tubing music from the 90's that no one my age admits to listening to ever.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I have a Crush on Eminem!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I hide the really good treats in the vegetable drawer (nobody looks there).
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    thats where i keep the beer
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I can still twerk better than most 20-somethings. <Hipster twerking - mastered that *kitten* before there was a word for it.> :D
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options

Too funny, Should have come with a warning - do not read whilst drinking or else you will laugh and it will spurt out your nose,,,,,,,
  • D9996
    Options
    dufus12 wrote: »

Too funny, Should have come with a warning - do not read whilst drinking or else you will laugh and it will spurt out your nose,,,,,,,[/quote]

HAHA!!!

• blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I think Justin Beiber looks hot in the Calvin Clein Ad, I'm so ashamed!!!!
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I made Linda Lovelace gag. :p
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    None I would admit to in public.

• mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

Yep - Thank you!!! You just made my day and made me laugh (when I want to scream), something I direly needed. Thank you for the genuine smile! :) LOL I don't intend to divulge my dirty secret, but glad I popped on this thread :).
  • D9996
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »

Yep - Thank you!!! You just made my day and made me laugh (when I want to scream), something I direly needed. Thank you for the genuine smile! :) LOL I don't intend to divulge my dirty secret, but glad I popped on this thread :).

Youre welcome LOL