What is the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• tcbutler8627
    tcbutler8627 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    A large peanut butter banana greek yogurt smoothie from Sheetz.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti Aglio e Olio topped with parm cheese and red pepper flakes. Dinner.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Tuna steak from Whole Foods, grilled. :O,,,
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Homemade barbecue boneless short ribs, roasted potatoes, mushrooms and butternut squash with a glass of wine. It was amaaaaaazing.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    A little snack pack of teeeeeeny dill pickles on a short road trip earlier, unless you count this vodka-seltzer I'm slurping like a wino right now.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I glass of super lemony water. Because I'm trying to raide the pH of my urine :(
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Some mackerel and lemon water.
  • anrebma
    anrebma Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    mason jar salad with feta dill greek yogurt dressing, cucumbers, carrots, cherry tomatoes, black beans and corn, Mexican reduced fat cheese and lettuce. because its so easy to keep in my fridge and bring to work. just dump it out on a plate and eattttttt!!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    granola with cashew milk

ETA: Late night snack - had extra calories to eat before bed.
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Vanilla yogurt with walnuts added :)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Snack last night:
    Kashi chocolate, almond, sea salt bar.
  • tcbutler8627
    tcbutler8627 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Lunch: About 1oz. beef jerky, an Oikos Chocolate on the top Raspberry Truffle greek yogurt, and a red delicious apple.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    chicken with rice.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken livers with a couple fried runny yolk eggs on top. :p and an apple
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter toast.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    For lunch I had; 1 low fat cheese string, broccoli with cauliflower, 1 Apple, Greek yougurt with Chia and flax seeds, and a 100 calorie package of Gluten free pretzel sticks.
  • cassiearmon
    cassiearmon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Kale chips that I made in the microwave because I was super hungry and didn't believe that it was possible to do so. (It was. They were the best things ever.)

Never thought to try that. Did the come out crispy?

Yes! Infinitely better than oven chips. I just used a little oil and kosher salt, put them on a paper towel and microwaved for 3 minutes. My friends said they were better than potato chips.
  • eboniivoried
    eboniivoried Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    For post-workout lunch, I had a foot-long Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on wheat at Subway. No cheese, and extra extra extra spinach, red onion, and green bell peppers. I did it for the carbs and protein.

I try to up my carb stores on the weekend. I'm still playing around with macros and how it will benefit my strength training.