uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
edited April 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
llrcb0bykmrz.jpg
2 nights in a row, Cheese burger!

Replies

• ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am having cheeseburgers for dinner too. Deliciousness!
  • uvi5
    Options

It would have been awesome to fit in oven fries, but I made a banana smoothie to go with it and a snickers bar for later with coffee. All fit my calorie goal! I'm still eaten' this thing, Yum!
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Yum!!

For me, sweet potatoes, bacon and eggs over easy.
  • uvi5
    Options
    Yum!!

For me, sweet potatoes, bacon and eggs over easy.

Breakfast for dinner, love it. Sounds Yummers :smiley:
  • ForeverSunshine09
    Options
    uvi5 wrote: »

It would have been awesome to fit in oven fries, but I made a banana smoothie to go with it and a snickers bar for later with coffee. All fit my calorie goal! I'm still eaten' this thing, Yum!

I am thinking of adding some fries. I just use the frozen seasoned ones.

• uvi5
    Options

Orieda fries? I got to pick up some frozen ones next month. I love the seasoned ones too
  • ForeverSunshine09
    Options

Orieda fries? I got to pick up some frozen ones next month. I love the seasoned ones too
    Mine are just meijer brand. Grocery store chain here. They are pretty delicious!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    fish tacos! NOM! my favorite!
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    ugh I'm so JEALOUS of that burger! I think I know what we are making later this week. I ate chicken breast, steamed spinach, a kale/pepper ginger stir fry, and tomato slices...
  • uvi5
    Options

Mine are just meijer brand. Grocery store chain here. They are pretty delicious!

Fred meyer?
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Red curry lentils with chicken and vegetables. It was amazingly delicious. :)
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Turkey meatloaf with roasted tomatoes, baked beans and steamed broccoli, in the oven now mmm
  • uvi5
    Options
    bbontheb wrote: »
    ugh I'm so JEALOUS of that burger! I think I know what we are making later this week. I ate chicken breast, steamed spinach, a kale/pepper ginger stir fry, and tomato slices...

It was great. I just finished it. It came to 992 calories, but I saved up for it, the smoothie and my snickers for later. Also worked out almost two hours before :tongue: 10 oz real beef. I get a 3 ounce one tomorrow. That's all that's left now.
  • uvi5
    Options
    bbontheb wrote: »

It was great. I just finished it. It came to 992 calories, but I saved up for it, the smoothie and my snickers for later. Also worked out almost two hours before :tongue: 10 oz real beef. I get a 3 ounce one tomorrow. That's all that's left now.

That sounds awesome. I eat like that a lot of the time.

• uvi5
    Options
    fish tacos! NOM! my favorite!

Last fish tacos I had in Mexico. I gotta make those. They are scrumptious!
  • uvi5
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    Turkey meatloaf with roasted tomatoes, baked beans and steamed broccoli, in the oven now mmm

Enjoy that... Nommmmm I got to get a good recipe for Turkey meatloaf. The last one i made was a brick :lol:
  • uvi5
    Options
    Red curry lentils with chicken and vegetables. It was amazingly delicious. :)

I'm writing these ideas down for next month. I love curry, but never had red curry lentils. I love lentils too. I have a few bags of them (dried) and I need to use them sometime :smiley:
  • ArvinSloane
    ArvinSloane Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Quinoa with tossed with red onion, bacon, pineapple caramelized in the bacon fat, avocado, goat cheese, lime juice, and cilantro. AKA heaven in a bowl.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Pita sandwich with ground beef, hummus, avocado and tomato with raspberries on the side.
  • uvi5
    Options
    Quinoa with tossed with red onion, bacon, pineapple caramelized in the bacon fat, avocado, goat cheese, lime juice, and cilantro. AKA heaven in a bowl.

sounds delish!