Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 3 (Already in Progress)

Options

Replies

• julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sorry- started a new job, and I've been swamped. I'm 197.4 this week.

Great loss Shouts. Hope the new job is going well.
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome job team members LMFAO that weighed in!! Bringer.....you are totally bringin' it!!!

Thanks so much Capt'n! But I 'll tell ya right up front, I came here to win this DAMN THING!!!! :wink:

Awesome attitude Bringer!!! Keep up the good work.
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats to ang and DMB!! Team Paramore totally has this in the bag next week, though. Thank you sooo much LJ, this challenge definitely keeps me motivated.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    OK Team DMB! What's the game plan for today?

I wasn't around much yesterday so I missed Ted's water wednesday lectures all day (if he did them...did he do them?!)

But today I'm drinkin TONS of water again, still trying to get caught up from my trip and the crap eating that came along with it, and back on my normal cooking at home and excercising routine!!

Why? Because I'm flippin awesome cuz I'm on Team DMB!!!!!!!!!!

What's up GF?

On todays menu; more rocking it with Team DMB!! You guys are the best, this whole challenge group is great.

I did kinda feel like I was all alone yesterday. Ted didn't do his water challenge, that I saw. Laina was gone, you were gone. I was a sad and lonely boy... sigh...

Let's make today absolutely freakin awesome. I am tweaking my Cals a little today. Not necessarliy zigzaggin but I found the past day or two, I have slowly been creeping higher and higher on my intake. It is the in between meal snacks. Even though they are healthy low fat low carb snacks, still ends up giving me a mush higher calorie count than I want.

I hope everyone has a great day, the week is more than half over. For some of us, there is only a couple of days 'till weigh in. I do mine on Saturdays. Let's keep it tight for the next few days and really challenge ourselves and each other.

Oh, I recenlty bought a Polar HRM that counts Calories, that thing is awesome. My other HRM just did HR, but now I can see what I am burning during a leg workout or chest workout etc.. really makes working out more .... inspirational, i guess, to see what I can actually burn. I like seeing that after a chest workout and cardio, I can pop over a 1K CAL

OK Team DMB, get to work!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    OK Team DMB! What's the game plan for today?

I wasn't around much yesterday so I missed Ted's water wednesday lectures all day (if he did them...did he do them?!)

But today I'm drinkin TONS of water again, still trying to get caught up from my trip and the crap eating that came along with it, and back on my normal cooking at home and excercising routine!!

Why? Because I'm flippin awesome cuz I'm on Team DMB!!!!!!!!!!

What's up GF?

On todays menu; more rocking it with Team DMB!! You guys are the best, this whole challenge group is great.

I did kinda feel like I was all alone yesterday. Ted didn't do his water challenge, that I saw. Laina was gone, you were gone. I was a sad and lonely boy... sigh...

Let's make today absolutely freakin awesome. I am tweaking my Cals a little today. Not necessarliy zigzaggin but I found the past day or two, I have slowly been creeping higher and higher on my intake. It is the in between meal snacks. Even though they are healthy low fat low carb snacks, still ends up giving me a mush higher calorie count than I want.

I hope everyone has a great day, the week is more than half over. For some of us, there is only a couple of days 'till weigh in. I do mine on Saturdays. Let's keep it tight for the next few days and really challenge ourselves and each other.

Oh, I recenlty bought a Polar HRM that counts Calories, that thing is awesome. My other HRM just did HR, but now I can see what I am burning during a leg workout or chest workout etc.. really makes working out more .... inspirational, i guess, to see what I can actually burn. I like seeing that after a chest workout and cardio, I can pop over a 1K CAL

OK Team DMB, get to work!!

Ted's effin fired!

ok, no, not really... but he's definitely takin a pay cut, or getting extra duty, or SOMETHING.

Don't be sad, I'm here now and all is right in the world again. And even better, I've burned my *kitten* YET AGAIN in the tanning bed. so y'all have days of jokes to crack at my expense again lol.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job team members LMFAO that weighed in!! Bringer.....you are totally bringin' it!!!

Thanks so much Capt'n! But I 'll tell ya right up front, I came here to win this DAMN THING!!!! :wink:

Thanks so much! You guys on Team LMFAO really get me motivated and pumped up! Thanks for all your coments & support, I really appreciate it! :flowerforyou:
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Alright Team Paramore, we totally got it this week! You guys ARE Rock Stars, Now we gonna show everybody what we've got! get out there and work hard this week!!!
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!! We all seem to be doing it like rock stars!

I just hope I can keep up with everyone :happy:
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    my scales are looking fantastic for this coming monday! now to get in some extra excercise!!

Got team paramore!! :wink:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Ted's effin fired!

ok, no, not really... but he's definitely takin a pay cut, or getting extra duty, or SOMETHING.

Don't be sad, I'm here now and all is right in the world again. And even better, I've burned my *kitten* YET AGAIN in the tanning bed. so y'all have days of jokes to crack at my expense again lol.
    Fired? FIRED?? Is it NOT enough I've carried you on my back for this whole challenge?! Sure, Tami gets to run off to Chicago and eat real deep dish pizza, while we're all stuck at home, breathing through rice cakes to get our nourishment!!!! AND you can't drink water without me reminf=ding you? WTF? Are you a baby???!!
    smiley-finger007.gifFire THIS!!
    smiley-laughing021.gifsmiley-laughing021.gif

In all seriousness, I'm sorry I haven't been around as much, been working my butt off trying to rehab my leg so I can go back to work.. Progress has been amazingly slow and little. I keep thinking that if I work it a little harder, the nerves will respond... Well anyway, back to it MFers, oops! I mean MFPeeps!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats Team DMB and to the the Rock Star of the Week angp7711 of Team Foo(d) Fighters! Great job!

For me, had a zero net loss week. So, looking to up my game by zigzagging calories, adjusting my caloric intake. I think I'm taking in too few calories. Researching more about eating exercise calories. I haven't been and I think my body isn't getting enough calories. Even though I'm at a 39 pounds total loss since January, I still am working to figure all this out! I'm so thankful for the support of this board. You are all rockstars! :)
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congrats to Angp7711!!!! You ROCK!!!! and yes DMB group you have done very very well Congrats to you to!!

Good Job to everyone for being in the race and ALOT of you are doing Wonderful!!!!

~rorosaw, I am in the same boat!! my name is Shannon nice to meet you!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    Ted's effin fired!

Fired? FIRED?? Is it NOT enough I've carried you on my back for this whole challenge?! Sure, Tami gets to run off to Chicago and eat real deep dish pizza, while we're all stuck at home, breathing through rice cakes to get our nourishment!!!! AND you can't drink water without me reminf=ding you? WTF? Are you a baby???!!

In all seriousness, I'm sorry I haven't been around as much, been working my butt off trying to rehab my leg so I can go back to work.. Progress has been amazingly slow and little. I keep thinking that if I work it a little harder, the nerves will respond... Well anyway, back to it MFers, oops! I mean MFPeeps!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahaha! Did I hit a nerve buddy? LOL at least you're focused now!

NOW. DRINK. WATER.

btw... the pizza was effing AH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yum yum yum yum yum!!!!!!! (And I still lost 2lbs! SUCK IT TED!)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Ted's effin fired!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahaha! Did I hit a nerve buddy? LOL at least you're focused now!

NOW. DRINK. WATER.

btw... the pizza was effing AH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yum yum yum yum yum!!!!!!! (And I still lost 2lbs! SUCK IT TED!)

Aren't you full of it today?! Telling Ted to suck it may lead to a whole new level of inapropriateness....

Hope you enjoyed that pizza.. whatever.. didin't bring me back any.
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank-you LJ for all of your hard work to keep this challenge together. It must be a bit of a PITA sometimes :P

WOOHOO team DMB for consistently getting your peeps to check in.

Thats so cool I got Rockstar of the week. Now if I can hold that loss for a couple of weeks I will be a happy girl. I had to get the scale confiscated after my return from vacation getting a little down in the dumps how fast the scale can bounce back up. What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay there. It followed me back on the scale. Especially after lounging around a cabana in the sun with a cocktail in my hand for a good 12 hrs straight, shaking your booty to the awesome DJ should count as something of a calorie burn, lol. Back to the grown up world where I am a mommy to three kids and have lots of responsibility.

BUT I am keeping the steps in the right direction.

Water check!!! Have yall gotten in your water today???
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Omg Ted and Team DMB---you guys always crack me up. I LOVE "listening" to your banter! :) Thanks for the entertainment!

Shouts- I'm not sure if it was a loss or not, but if so congrats and if not, thanks for logging!

Ang- Vegas and cocktails sound A-freeken-mazing right now. I can't wait for a vacation with just my hubby and/or some friends and just relax without my 3 kiddos calling out my name lol. Ah well. What can you do?! Hope you had fun.

Tami- I LOVE Chicago style pizza. JEALOUS!!! I need to back soon.

Way to check in guys, You always keep me motivated!

Go team Foo(d) Fighters!! WOO HOO!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Omg Ted and Team DMB---you guys always crack me up. I LOVE "listening" to your banter! :) Thanks for the entertainment!

What can we say, we are just a fun loving group ob banterers.

I knoe I love and appreciate all the support I get form my team and all my friends. MFP has helped me keep things on track now for a couple of months and I can't tell you how much it has helped.

This really is a great group of people, who could ask for anything more. Even my wife is now getting into the swing of using MFP. Of course now I have to watch what I post with Tami and Laina, those two will get me in trouble...LOL.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

This really is a great group of people, who could ask for anything more. Even my wife is now getting into the swing of using MFP. Of course now I have to watch what I post with Tami and Laina, those two will get me in trouble...LOL.

moi? I am always onmy best behavior! Not my fault you and Ted are dirty old men!

*dies laughing* :laugh: :wink: :laugh: :wink:

KIDDING!!! Yo know I love y'all! :flowerforyou:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Thanks so much! You guys on Team LMFAO really get me motivated and pumped up! Thanks for all your coments & support, I really appreciate it! :flowerforyou:

Once again !!!! LOL :laugh:
    I was right behind you ! What's your secret.:grumble: :laugh: .LOL
    Oh i know ...It must be all those workouts you log in ! Keep it up team mate ! You inspire all of us to do our best :flowerforyou: