isagenix

Options
2»

Replies

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    psthurman wrote: »
    No not Dr Oz. Dr Oz is a TV personality. My cardiologist is a Harvard Educated Doctor that supports my weight loss. What works for some may not work for others.
    Isagenix has worked for me.

Dr Oz is also Harvard educated.

And apparently a very good clinician and surgeon. Pity he didn't stick to that.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    For long term success you need a lifestyle change. Meal replacement shakes are a temporary fix that is not sustainable in the long run.

You want to lose weight and keep it off? Change your lifestyle.
  • ryanbrowning115
    ryanbrowning115 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    For long term success you need a lifestyle change. Meal replacement shakes are a temporary fix that is not sustainable in the long run.

I completely agree with you. You need to change your lifestyle if you want to lose weight. I do think there are tools such as fat burners that can help you get back on track, but you may not want to take them forever. Just long enough to get your lifestyle in check and be able to make the right choices for yourself.
  • yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Agree!
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Huge waste of money.
    You can achieve the same goal with real food. It'll taste better and be much cheaper.
    Weight loss does NOT have to cost anything extra beyond your day to day living expenses.
  • healthnut050
    healthnut050 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I tried something similar to this and honestly it's just too hard to stay on track. But congrats on your success! When I tried something like this there were too many times that I had to eat something when I had no shake or was out with clients. Way too expensive and my life is too unpredictable. I switched to taking Liporidex and I love it. It just helps me stay on track with my diet and has made a huge difference. Check that out and save the stress and your money!

My problem is staying on track too. I don't eat too much, but when I do eat it's not always the best food choices. Liporidex looks like a solid product. I like that it's not expensive nor is it loaded with chemicals that would never want to put in my body. Thank you for the recommendation, I am looking forward to trying it to get my butt in shape for summer! Do you buy it on Amazon? That is where I was able to find it.
  • mandykent111
    mandykent111 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I tried something similar to this and honestly it's just too hard to stay on track. But congrats on your success! When I tried something like this there were too many times that I had to eat something when I had no shake or was out with clients. Way too expensive and my life is too unpredictable. I switched to taking Liporidex and I love it. It just helps me stay on track with my diet and has made a huge difference. Check that out and save the stress and your money!

My problem is staying on track too. I don't eat too much, but when I do eat it's not always the best food choices. Liporidex looks like a solid product. I like that it's not expensive nor is it loaded with chemicals that would never want to put in my body. Thank you for the recommendation, I am looking forward to trying it to get my butt in shape for summer! Do you buy it on Amazon? That is where I was able to find it.

Hey Healthnut050, I use their Max product and it has truly helped me. I used to hit up a fast food drive thru almost every night after work even though I knew I was going home to cook dinner. It was just a bad habit that took over my life. And since taking this I no longer do that, actually I can't even remember the last time I ate fast food! It has helped me in so many ways.

I get mine on Amazon. A while back I was able to get a buy one get one free, so it was quite the deal. I hope the offer is still there. http://www.amazon.com/Best-Weight-Loss-Supplements-Suppressants/dp/B002GFCCVW/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1431038680&sr=1-1
  • ChristinaOrr65
    ChristinaOrr65 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Don’t waste your money! Save what you would have spent on isagenix and buy yourself something nice! Maybe new workout shoes! :) That’s just my opinion!
  • franola12
    franola12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing people talk about Liporidex, but I am not sure a fat burner is the way to go. What makes it so special? I mean don't get me wrong, congrats on your success with it, I wish I was having success too. Is it still working for you? I have always read that diet pills usually only work in the beginning and then stop working or maybe this is different.
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    No not Dr Oz. Dr Oz is a TV personality. My cardiologist is a Harvard Educated Doctor that supports my weight loss. What works for some may not work for others.

......who sold himself out for money and fame....

• mandykent111
    Options

......who sold himself out for money and fame....

agreed!
  • ryanbrowning115
    ryanbrowning115 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    franola12 wrote: »
    I keep seeing people talk about Liporidex, but I am not sure a fat burner is the way to go. What makes it so special? I mean don't get me wrong, congrats on your success with it, I wish I was having success too. Is it still working for you? I have always read that diet pills usually only work in the beginning and then stop working or maybe this is different.

I use Liporidex and it has helped me quite a bit. I don't knw what makes it special other than it works and it's made up of quality ingredients. I have been taking this now for several months and every so often I do stop taking it for a couple days just to re-boost my system and it works for me.
  • mandykent111
    Options
    @Ryan, So I saw that you're liking the Liporidex PRE as well. I've been using their MAX as a fat burner as my pre workout, but saw the powder version and was pretty intrigued. How do you compare the two? I see the powder one costs more, is it worth it? thx
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    psthurman quote: "Find what works for you. I was 40lbs over weight, and under the care of a cardiologist. I did lots of reading, spoke to RD's, and talked to my Cardiologist before trying Isagenix. For every person you find that loves it you will find one person who hates it. Google -Isagenix 15 month Skidmore study- you can find great third party info regarding Isagenix. This is the study that made me decide to get my heart healthy with Isagenix.
    It has changed my life. My cardiologist is thrilled.
    #30lbsgoneandhealthy"

Seriously?!? Harvard educated cardiologist. . . .and your 37. Okay; sure. Why not?