Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• juliaruliasNY
    juliaruliasNY Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Rude and creepy men saying disgusting things to me or my girlfriends. I almost cursed a pedofile-looking creeper last night for asking something really disgusting to my friend while we were out.

Creepers should be forbidden to procreate so they're weeded out of the human population. Ugh!
  • jamieb81224
    jamieb81224 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When people say "mine as well" instead of "might as well" and when people say "I could care less" when they actually mean "I couldn't care less". If you "could care less" than you do care a little.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    When people drag thier feet when they walk. Oh my pick your feet up, it's not hard.
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My roommate.
  • kkunzler
    kkunzler Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    When I tell someone explicitly to do something and they do it wrong. Like: I TOLD YOU EXACTLY how to do it and you still messed it up.
    especially when I am in a hurry!
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    People who are seemingly clueless about birth control.
  • rothca12
    rothca12 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    People who don't use their turn signal. Ruin my life!
  • juliaruliasNY
    juliaruliasNY Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Creepy guys who ask disgusting questions at the bar. Almost cursed this pedofile looking guy out last night for asking something inappropriate of my gf. Brrrrr.. Still have chills thinking of his creeper face... :s

My oldest-child instinct takes over and I get into protective mode... With class of course but vocal and defensive. Yeesh
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    People who lie...biggest disappointment in human kind
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    And stupidity
  • pjlove1
    pjlove1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    pieces of crap, citizens and government-types, that perpetuate what has happened/is happening in ferguson mo and charm city.
  • lbee0030
    lbee0030 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    When people say "For all intensive purposes" instead of "For all intents and purposes"
  • thingofstuff
    thingofstuff Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Chewing sounds, and when you're first in line for the bus then a huge line forms behind you and the bus pulls up halfway down the line instead of at the stop pole and all the people who just got there get in first. There is no justice in this world.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Spoon scraping a plate, loud chewing and gulping :s
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    People that don't hold the door when they see others 3 steps behind them! It is so rude!
  • Temeritas
    Temeritas Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Missionary position...
  • luchicat3
    luchicat3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    people (or a certain co worker i sit with) who mutter to themselves the whole working day through!
  • richieladlad
    richieladlad Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tren it makes u want to nut car windscreens
  • stemmingthetide
    stemmingthetide Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    People chatting- lingering in a doorway- move the hell out of everybody's way!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Slurping