Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When I forget my lunch at home...argh! Throws me off for the entire day.
  • 71_supergirl
    71_supergirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    People who "pop" or "smack" their gum!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also people who chew with their mouth open or slurp their hot beverages!!!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Haha nice to see other people are angry with people too.

I just saw this one. Parents who don't parent and let their kids run around all crazy. Don't give me a dirty look because I stifled my laughter when your kid ran RIGHT into a big window! Face print is still visible!
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm irrationally angry alot I guess.

1. When my husband puts a dirty bib in the sink with the dirty dishes.
    2. People who drive compact cars, yet insist on backing in to every parking spot (not parallel parking).
    3. Cyclist who ride on roads with no shoulders during rush hour traffic. I respect your right to ride your bike, but when you ride it at 8am on a road where people can't go around you and almost cause accidents, I question that.
    4. Slow people in the passing lane. It's called a "passing" lane for a reason.
  • joeboland
    joeboland Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    For me, it's other drivers. Period. They can do no right by me at all. Doesn't matter what they're doing.
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    When my work printer runs out of paper.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    PC LOADLETTER??? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN???

... have you seen my stapler?
  • sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    1. bigger siblings that pick on smaller ones because they can.
    2. people that feel the need to sit and stare at you on the bus, really do you need to stare? look away
    3. when my family can't find something in the cupboard/fridge. move something.
    4. that one person that phones every other day just when you're trying to make supper.
    5. my cat ignores me all day but at 5am it decides it loves me.
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

Best laugh I've had in a while- thanks!

• DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    People who complain about the weather. Really? You've live here like 40+ years. You do know that we have this kind of weather every year, right?
  • 71_supergirl
    71_supergirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    People that you let over in front of you in traffic and they don't have the common courtesy to give a thank you wave! Makes me want to road rage. When my 16 year old son smacks his lips and swallows his food whole, he can literally eat 10 taco's in about 5 minutes, gets on my last damn nerve! When someone farts in the car and don't tell you until it's too late "whoops, it just slipped out, how the hell does a fart just slip out? you could also give a common courtesy roll the window down to let me know it's coming!

LOL to the fart comment! :D Really! Just roll down thr frickin window already!!
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    People who complain about the weather. Really? You've live here like 40+ years. You do know that we have this kind of weather every year, right?

Guilty. I know the weather sucks, but I hate it. I live here by default, and I'm reminded yearly how much I hate the cold (Florida girl moved to the Chicago area via ex-husband. Ew.). And I can't move because I share children with the ex - and they're only 11. So I must endure the weather here for at least 7 more years.

Actually, now that you mention it, icy cold wind whipping through me makes me instantly irrationally angry. Also, high winds plus long hair = fail.

Ooo! Thought of another: terrible packaging on things...you know the kind. You can't open it without a machete on hand. Why? Why is it necessary to use indestructible packaging to hold my can opener inside it? Do I have to earn the right to use the can opener? Gah!
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    No Bread Challenges.
  • noahpcr
    noahpcr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1. The sound of soup being slurped up drives me mad.
    2. People who insist on being overly flirtatious with you and then act like it is some kind of cute behavior that you should be enjoying.
    3. Urine on the seat. Is it really that hard to wipe up?
    4. People who touch you despite being telling them not to.
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    People who don't read what you wrote before responding, then ask you what you've already written. *twitch*
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ok, this doesn't make me angry per se, but it makes me sigh really big: When people start threads asking for the umpteenth time what body type men/women are attracted to.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    When I find out my husband and I will be kid free and I ask him if he wants to go out to dinner just the 2 of us and he says "Eh". Thanks, buddy. Love you too.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    ok, this doesn't make me angry per se, but it makes me sigh really big: When people start threads asking for the umpteenth time what body type men/women are attracted to.

Someone should just say, "Anything but yours". That would be really rude, but come on. Everyone is attracted to different features/characteristics. For example, I love a guy in a backwards baseball hat with tattoos and facial hair. Other people may find facial hair a huge turn off and tattoos gross or trashy. That's your opinion and I couldn't care less about it.

I also like nice butts! :blush:

• MoHousdon
    Options
    When I forget my lunch at home...argh! Throws me off for the entire day.

I hate that! I feel so disoriented all day. Today is one of those day. And more times than not, I end up going over on calories.

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    wolfsbayne wrote: »

Someone should just say, "Anything but yours". That would be really rude, but come on. Everyone is attracted to different features/characteristics. For example, I love a guy in a backwards baseball hat with tattoos and facial hair. Other people may find facial hair a huge turn off and tattoos gross or trashy. That's your opinion and I couldn't care less about it.

I also like nice butts! :blush:

msty.gif