Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Starbucks fake Italian words. Seriously one day I want to go in and order my coffee in Italian and see what happens
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    The new Panera Bread commercial. You know, the one with the slurping sounds? *shudder*
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    I agree with @MissMary75044 , and along those same lines

People that stand in front of you in a long line at [INSERT ANY BIG CHAIN CAFE/RESTAURANT NAME HERE], and when they finally get to the register do this...

"Yea,
    Ummmm.
    Gimme the _____, and
    Ummmm,
    let's see,
    Do you have,
    Ummmm,
    Can I get the ____
    with
    Ummmm,
    ....."

COME ON PEOPLE
    1. the time to compose your order was while you are in line[/u], not when you get to the register
    2. the menu has not changed in days/months/years, how much decision making is required here?

• RachLovesFit
    RachLovesFit Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This thread. So angry :D
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    Toilet paper rolled the wrong way, and in case you don't know this already,
    OVER THE TOP is the correct way (sez me)
    39ee51131d782ffdccba5c61c9a85c65.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    People who don't pick up their dog's poop while out on a walk.

People who leave their dog outside all the time and rarely interact with them.

Drivers: Tailgaters, cutting people off, weaving in and out of traffic, driving way too fast for the traffic conditions, driving way too slow, etc.

Police officers who are not in pursuit of anyone and who do not obey the rules of the road. They always seem to be speeding or tailgating other drivers. Should be setting better examples and should not be putting other drivers at risk.

Car dealers and mechanics who take advantage of people.

etc.
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    RunTimer wrote: »
    I agree with @MissMary75044 , and along those same lines

People that stand in front of you in a long line at [INSERT ANY BIG CHAIN CAFE/RESTAURANT NAME HERE], and when they finally get to the register do this...

"Yea,
    Ummmm.
    Gimme the _____, and
    Ummmm,
    let's see,
    Do you have,
    Ummmm,
    Can I get the ____
    with
    Ummmm,
    ....."

COME ON PEOPLE
    1. the time to compose your order was while you are in line[/u], not when you get to the register
    2. the menu has not changed in days/months/years, how much decision making is required here?

Sometimes I answer the phones at work and people do this it drives me nuts.

Me : Hi thank you for calling.

Them: Ummmm hiiii.........do youuuuu uh ummm..... there's this um thing that... uhhhh...

• lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Hard to choose between the noise I hate hearing people chewing loudly or idiot drivers!
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People who clip their nails at work...that sound, ugh...
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    DaneanP wrote: »
    anro86 wrote: »
    People saying that they are trying to 'loose' weight. No, no your are not. You are trying to lose weight.

My list includes: when my husband uses the kitchen sponge/towels to wipe up stuff on the floor or sets his shoes on the kitchen counter where I prepare food.
    Your husband puts his shoes on the kitchen counter?! Why??? Is that a thing? If my boyfriend did that I don't even think I would be mad, just horribly confused. That's so gross!
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    women swearing

F****** annoying, right?

no,

disguasting

*disgusting

Please explain why it is unacceptable for women to swear, but okay for men?

don't propagandize my words

Huh?
  • FluffySandwich
    Options
    When I hear guys yelling at eachother over Xbox Live. I do not like Call of Duty at all probably because of my brother screaming at other kids, calling them noobs and whatnot. So freaking annoying. It's just a videogame, guys.... you're really going to hack into someone's computer or make death threats because someone stole your kill?
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Dirty dishes,I hate to see a dirty dish, and also a bed that hasn't been made,.
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    People saying that they are trying to 'loose' weight. No, no your are not. You are trying to lose weight.

My list includes: when my husband uses the kitchen sponge/towels to wipe up stuff on the floor or sets his shoes on the kitchen counter where I prepare food.
    Your husband puts his shoes on the kitchen counter?! Why??? Is that a thing? If my boyfriend did that I don't even think I would be mad, just horribly confused. That's so gross!

To my knowledge, it has only happened a couple of times and it is mostly that he's grabbed them to put them away and the phone rings or he gets distracted with something else and just sets them down. When I tell him this is gross and unacceptable, he looks at me like I'm crazy and a germaphobe (probably am...microbiology classes do that to a person) and tells me that at least he picked them up and didn't just leave them lying around.

• MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Nigel Farage.
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Nicole Kidman and Mia Farrow equally.
  • FluffySandwich
    Options

To my knowledge, it has only happened a couple of times and it is mostly that he's grabbed them to put them away and the phone rings or he gets distracted with something else and just sets them down. When I tell him this is gross and unacceptable, he looks at me like I'm crazy and a germaphobe (probably am...microbiology classes do that to a person) and tells me that at least he picked them up and didn't just leave them lying around.
    I'm a pretty disorganized/untidy person and sometimes I just feel like kicking my shoes off wherever... but I bought a shoe rack so now I at least have a dedicated place to put them :D

My mom's the same as me... says she's glad my stepdad just puts his shoes wherever so she feels she can do the same, hahaha. It makes more sense that it only happened a couple of times, I was imagining him using the counter as a shoe rack!
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Starbucks fake Italian words. Seriously one day I want to go in and order my coffee in Italian and see what happens

This and their "blonde" roast. It's light roast people. There's no such thing as blonde roast.