Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    ok, this doesn't make me angry per se, but it makes me sigh really big: When people start threads asking for the umpteenth time what body type men/women are attracted to.

Someone should just say, "Anything but yours". That would be really rude, but come on. Everyone is attracted to different features/characteristics. For example, I love a guy in a backwards baseball hat with tattoos and facial hair. Other people may find facial hair a huge turn off and tattoos gross or trashy. That's your opinion and I couldn't care less about it.

I also like nice butts! :blush:

Oh I totally agree. Just put him in a pair of jeans, cowboy boots, and a plaid button up with rolled up sleeves and I'd be on that like white on rice!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ok, this doesn't make me angry per se, but it makes me sigh really big: When people start threads asking for the umpteenth time what body type men/women are attracted to.

Someone should just say, "Anything but yours". That would be really rude, but come on. Everyone is attracted to different features/characteristics. For example, I love a guy in a backwards baseball hat with tattoos and facial hair. Other people may find facial hair a huge turn off and tattoos gross or trashy. That's your opinion and I couldn't care less about it.

Oh I totally agree. Just put him in a pair of jeans, cowboy boots, and a plaid button up with rolled up sleeves and I'd be on that like white on rice!

There is something about a guy with a tight butt. My husband would kill me, but I love his booty. It's one of the things I first noticed about him. :smile:

• MoHousdon
    Options

msty.gif

I love this so much! I'm a HUGE fan of the Office and even though he was an idiot, Michael Scott was one of my favorite characters.

• Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    The words "hubby" and "tone"
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    How yogurt sounds when it's being vigorously stirred. (My office mate at works stirs her yogurt like she's trying to make sure it's dead before she eats it and the sound is disgusting).
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    When my shih tzu jumps off the bed in the middle of the night to lick up cat puke while it's fresh and steamy then begs to be put on the bed again, ignoring the fact that there is a set of stairs bought just for him, so we don't have to lift ol' pukey breath back to the bed.
  • M_Jo
    M_Jo Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Standing close to me in a line. Standing on my *kitten* isn't going to make it move any faster! GTFO!
  • 8Bee
    8Bee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    stepping in/on someone's discarded chewing gum!!
  • quintoespada
    quintoespada Posts: 58 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    a lot of things, but right now primarily:

- little things that involve my dog, though i know they're not necessarily his fault
    - people who don't know my dog touching him without permission
    - people making bold assumptions without basis (for example: throwing the word 'abuse' around, etc.)
    - people keeping me awake by talking/laughing loudly past 10PM
    - people slamming doors/continuing to open them all day/night, like holy crap make up your minds
    - people who chew wetly/loudly/with their mouths open or who scrape their dishes while eating
    - people who talk so quickly and so often and let out so much information about their personal life/lives you don't get a chance to speak yourself
    - unexplained, abrupt rudeness
    - people who touch me without permission
    - people who complain about things/their lives yet make no effort to change even when given advice from multiple people
    - people who try to guilt others into becoming romantically involved with them
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    poop stains on underwear
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Beards

People who don't know how to use an indicator

Tv presenters/news readers with speech impediments
  • djrossi52
    djrossi52 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nothing makes me irrationally angry..my anger is genuine and well groomed. Stupid people, sound of flip flops, People who cannot speak correctly, and last but not least, lazy people who think the Gov owes them a handout... other than that I never get angry..I just get even..LOL
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    zits on cleavage.
  • teamgiff4
    teamgiff4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Cleavage.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    When the toilet paper roll won't unroll right so you're pulling it out one freaking sheet at a time. One of these days I'm going to rip the thing off the wall.
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,591 Member
    Options
    omg this
    The Long Island Medium Chick
  • bggghmnr
    bggghmnr Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Slow walkers, bad parking jobs, people who aren't handicapped using the wheelchair automatic door opener button.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Talentless *kitten* that were made famous because of certain body parts or known associations to somewhat talented people.
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    When the yogurt lid doesn't come off in one go and rips