Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    People who bring their kids(the hyperactive and loud ones) to places they shouldn't. For instance, a nice restaurant or church. It's even worse when they don't even bother to try and keep them calm. Permission to discipline?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MattBeFit wrote: »
    People that continuously try to clear their throat, but refuse to get a glass of water.

Add coughing and/or sniffling to this.

My son, sniffing and sniffing and sniffing and sniffing. Go freakin' blow your nose already!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Basically anybody driving in front of me that gets in my way or slows me down. It's my freakin' road! Move it!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    The new Panera Bread commercial. You know, the one with the slurping sounds? *shudder*

Oh my gosh, yes! I have never been to Panera Bread and that commercial makes me never want to.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    That food has calories. Although, I think this may be rational anger.

Amen!
  • Michelle4588
    Michelle4588 Posts: 271 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    People driving in the left hand lane and you see me climbing up your bumper when there is no one in the right lane. Slower traffic keep right!

And me editing this twice because my coffee hasn't kicked in.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    people who take up 2 parking spots.

This…especially on my street and therefore leaving nowhere for the people who live here to park since we park on the street.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    People who always try to one up you. I lost 2 pounds. Oh well I lost 5 pounds. I have a headache. Oh, I have migraine.

One-uppers are the worst. I know several people like that. Life is not a competition.

• MoHousdon
    Options
    People that continuously try to clear their throat, but refuse to get a glass of water.

My son, sniffing and sniffing and sniffing and sniffing. Go freakin' blow your nose already!!!

Yay, you found us, @quiksylver296 !!!

• quiksylver296
    Options

Yay, you found us, @quiksylver296 !!!

Yep, I'm a talented stalker! :p
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I got angry last night because I had almost 700 calories worth of food and it didn't even make me full. But then, I can have 200 or less, and I'm stuffed?! What the heck is up with that?!
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Lack of intelligence
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Bad manners
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    Options
    people who don't use their turn signal
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    People who ask you a question but don't stop talking long enough for you to answer it.
    Being called hon, sweetie, dear, sweetheart by anyone but my mom.
    Being grilled on a weekly basis about my plans for the weekend. I'm not an exciting person, okay? I'm sorry my lack of wild partying is such a burden for you.
  • JT__99
    JT__99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    People who constantly talk.
  • insearchofcheese
    insearchofcheese Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Non Compact vehicles parked in Compact parking spots.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People who preach their point of view or belief as the only correct or valid one