Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• cheryld12001
    cheryld12001 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    DaneanP wrote: »
    Please.....like one person can make a difference with the hundreds of thousands who are committing fraud daily.

Well, not if everyone felt like you did. If everyone did something instead of just complaining, then yes a difference could be made.

So, I suppose you have never been in the supermarket while the person in front of you unloads two carts of groceries, and uses an EBT card to pay, but yet has an authentic Michael Kors bag, and designer clothing.... ? How do you report that?
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My daughter found designer boots at a Goodwill. One of my patients inherited a designer handbag when her mother died even though she could never afford to buy it herself. You can't judge people by the clothes they wear. You can just criticize them by the way they look. Pretty ugly, huh?

FWIW, I work with impoverished people - the elderly, children, veterans, who use public assistance. I get angry that those who defraud those programs give those who really need help a broad brush that they get painted with. So when I hear people such as yourself moan and complain about such people, I often suggest they report them. 9 times out of 10, they pull out some vague story about seeing someone at the grocery store with some designer apparel on or who happens to have a cell phone and make all sorts of snap judgments about them.

It is almost like the movie Groundhog Day.
  • cheryld12001
    Options
    DaneanP wrote: »
    My daughter found designer boots a Goodwill. One of my patients inherited a designer handbag when her mother died even though she could never afford to buy it herself. You can't judge people by the clothes they wear. You can just criticize them by the way they look. Pretty ugly, huh?

FWIW, I work with impoverished people - the elderly, children, veterans, who use public assistance. I get angry that those who defraud those programs give those who really need help a broad brush that they get painted with. So when I hear people such as yourself moan and complain about such people, I often suggest they report them. 9 times out of 10, they pull out some vague story about seeing someone at the grocery store with some designer apparel on or who happens to have a cell phone and make all sorts of snap judgments about them.

It is almost like the movie Groundhog Day.

That's your opinion and you know what they say about opinions...... I doubt that someone would buy a brand new MK bag and take it to Goodwill... Give me a break! If more people would get off their damn lazy *kitten* and work, this country wouldn't have such a horrendous deficit! I understand there are legitimate people who are disabled and truly are deserving of such programs, but for every one that is deserving of the program, there are 15 that are not.
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    If you have knowledge of fraud or abuse of government programs and do nothing - YOU are part of the problem. Have a nice day.
  • Emmafire
    Emmafire Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Stuck up people , people who flaunt their money and people that put themselves first
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    People that judge others before they know them

Had someone in a park the other day stop their child playing with mine as I have tattoos
  • Elleblass
    Elleblass Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    People that drop litter.

Especially people that drop litter, when there is a bin in sight!
  • Nicospan
    Nicospan Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    GMO ingredients
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    People who drive extremely slow in the left lane, move your a s s
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Someone standing close to me in a Zumba class. ergh! :#
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    The Duggars and when the toliet seat cover is down. I feel like I am going to get a surprise when I open it :| AND when I just clean the mirror someone takes a shower, wipes the fog off and there are streaks all over the mirror I just cleaned.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    When I tell people to go kill themselves and then I see them again the very next day.
  • Camarose79
    Camarose79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Elleblass wrote: »
    People that drop litter.

I caught someone doing this. I said very loudly and flailing my arms "what are you doing? There's a bin RIGHT there!" They got all embarrassed and picked up thier trash and threw it out! Also what irritates me, picking up my dogs poop then carrying it for twenty minutes because the city doesn't have a bin in sight on my entire walk! How can the city emphasize poop and scoop yet not provide garbage bins at every corner?!
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    The only irrational things that make me angry, happen at home. Everything else, is completely rational.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Camarose79 wrote: »
    Elleblass wrote: »
    People that drop litter.

I caught someone doing this. I said very loudly and flailing my arms "what are you doing? There's a bin RIGHT there!" They got all embarrassed and picked up thier trash and threw it out! Also what irritates me, picking up my dogs poop then carrying it for twenty minutes because the city doesn't have a bin in sight on my entire walk! How can the city emphasize poop and scoop yet not provide garbage bins at every corner?!

Just move to anywhere in California. It's a pet poop everywhere free-for-all. 99% of dog owners don't pick up after their dogs. Every day, every single day, I see people walk their dogs and let them crap on the sidewalks. That is an observed 99%, so it isn't scientific, but it can't be far off. There is poop all over nature trails, sidewalks, city parks, hell I ran a neighbor out of my yard cuz he was about to let his dog crappy there. It started, "you have got to be f*****g kidding me! Get the f*** off my grass. You don't have anything to clean it up with? Do you?" Him no, sorry and hurried off.
  • cheryld12001
    Options
    QAPmom wrote: »
    The Duggars and when the toliet seat cover is down. I feel like I am going to get a surprise when I open it :| AND when I just clean the mirror someone takes a shower, wipes the fog off and there are streaks all over the mirror I just cleaned.

Yes, the Duggars!!!!! I agree! I'm tired of it!
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    My coworkers not changing out the water tank when they empty it, and even more so when they open the kuerig 1.7 seconds before it completes the brew cycle! Really?! You can't wait less than 2 more seconds, so now when I go to make my cup, I have to finish your incomplete brew cycle, and wait for the tank to fill and heat when all that would have already been ready had you not been a complete *kitten*. And it's even worse because they're totally ignorant about it even being an issue.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Oh and Anna Kendrick. I don't even know why.
  • izzyrosereed
    izzyrosereed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    People who cuss...High pitched noises for a long period of time...messes...humidity...chapped lips...the movie Frozen...orange vegetables... I think ya get it
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    When gas goes up $.20 overnight and I'm on empty.

Inconsistency in movies or tv shows.