Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    QAPmom wrote: »
    The Duggars and when the toliet seat cover is down. I feel like I am going to get a surprise when I open it :| AND when I just clean the mirror someone takes a shower, wipes the fog off and there are streaks all over the mirror I just cleaned.

^^This! And those bathroom mirrors that contain food debris, because someone flossed standing too close to the mirror, and did not wipe down!

• blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    When someone chews their gum like a cow, it takes all my willpower not to smack there mouth
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    bepeejaye wrote: »
    The Duggars and when the toliet seat cover is down. I feel like I am going to get a surprise when I open it :| AND when I just clean the mirror someone takes a shower, wipes the fog off and there are streaks all over the mirror I just cleaned.

^^This! And those bathroom mirrors that contain food debris, because someone flossed standing too close to the mirror, and did not wipe down!

I didn't see the original post you quoted but I HATE when the toilet seat cover is left open!! Anything could fall in to it at any time!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Endings to shows or movies that I don't like! Grey's Anatomy is good at making me irrationally po!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Oops, typed up a whole bunch of things that I am 'rationally' angry about..

SO, my irrational rage is easily triggered by balloons. I hate latex balloons so much. If they squeak, that's it. If someone is rubbing balloons together on purpose it's all I can do not to lose it..

I have always thought this was just a "me" thing! Ohhh...such a horrid sound!!
    How do you feel about Styrofoam??
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    Oops, typed up a whole bunch of things that I am 'rationally' angry about..

SO, my irrational rage is easily triggered by balloons. I hate latex balloons so much. If they squeak, that's it. If someone is rubbing balloons together on purpose it's all I can do not to lose it..

I have always thought this was just a "me" thing! Ohhh...such a horrid sound!!
    How do you feel about Styrofoam??

Is Styrofoam the American equivalent to polystyrene?? I can't stand the stuff. Got goosebumps just thinking about the feel and noise eeeek
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    bepeejaye wrote: »

I didn't see the original post you quoted but I HATE when the toilet seat cover is left open!! Anything could fall in to it at any time!

Or splash out :s

Lol
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Elleblass wrote: »
    People that drop litter.

Especially people that drop litter, when there is a bin in sight!

Or when they make a half-assed effort to throw something in a bin, watch it miss or bounce out and STILL walk away like "oh well, I tried."
  • schoedr
    schoedr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Politicians who say "NUCULAR" instead of nuclear. Don't know why it bugs me so much....maybe because we're supposed to be putting our faith in someone who should sound smarter?
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    People who complain about someone not doing something by saying "How hard is it to...??". If it's not hard, how come you're bitchin about it?
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    People who own way too many pets that they cannot take care of and they don't bother training. My neighbors own at least 6 dogs who escape at least once a day and then come after anyone who walks outside. I understand they're tiny little things, but 6 attacking Chihuahuas can do some damage to your ankles!

I do get a laugh when they finally realize the dogs got out and go chasing after them with pool floats to corral them with.....
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    People who own way too many pets that they cannot take care of and they don't bother training. My neighbors own at least 6 dogs who escape at least once a day and then come after anyone who walks outside. I understand they're tiny little things, but 6 attacking Chihuahuas can do some damage to your ankles!

I do get a laugh when they finally realize the dogs got out and go chasing after them with pool floats to corral them with.....

Uggggh people who "rescue" cats and cant't afford to have them desexed but insist they're doing a good deed by 'rescuing' them, all the while adding to the flippin' problem.

Though I think that's rationally angry.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    When I can't open my Quest Bar.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    My insecurity
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    peta commercials, they are all fake.
  • JustMe2691
    JustMe2691 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    People (my ex) who constantly say they are being the devil's advocate and mentioning the worst case scenario. Thanks for being the total pessimist in the group, you idjit.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    the phrase "just shoot me now".... Ugh.
    ...serial texters
  • kika_mckee
    kika_mckee Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    When people say seen instead of saw. "You will never guess what I seen today"
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Micromanagement
  • Angela26point2finisher
    Options
    People who take shopping carts out into the parking lot of the grocery stores/Walmart and then refuse to walk 10 more feet to put them away properly in the cart coral. I irrationally HATE lazy people. And fingernail biters... omg, don't get me started.