21 day fix?

2»

Replies

• Lindacastellano58
    Lindacastellano58 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm a beachbody coach I've done 4 rounds of 21 day fix with shakeology and I lost 20lbs! I love the program.
  • Geekymonkey99
    Geekymonkey99 Posts: 63 Member
    I'm a beachbody coach I've done 4 rounds of 21 day fix with shakeology and I lost 20lbs! I love the program.

Do you ever go out to eat? I'm legitimately curious about the lifestyle of doing the fix over and over. I understand it forms a habit, but if parties, going out with friends, etc. aren't factored in, it doesn't seem like the best lifestyle change to me.
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 220 Member
    I've done the Fix. It's a great place to start. The book let's you know what containers to subsitute when you go out to eat. Once you get used to it it gets easier to eyeball your portions. The workouts are fun and quick too. I did them in the winter when I didn't want to go out and walk.
  • BraveWingsSheFlies
    BraveWingsSheFlies Posts: 23 Member
    I recently purchased the 21-day Fix Extreme as well as the Vegan Chocolate Shakeology. I think the workouts are great as well as the Shakeology. I think this program is great for anyone who needs help with portion control. I personally returned the program for a refund. Portion control isn't my issue. I felt like I was eating way more food than I would normally eat and I wasn't seeing the results I could get by doing my own thing. I count calories and exercise; mostly walking and Jillian Michaels DVDs. It's helped me lose 70+ lbs.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I am thinking of starting 21 day fix wondering if it's worth the money. Any opinions?
    You could save money by buying your own containers and just looking online for free what people eat. As for exercise, there's no specific program that works exactly the same for everyone, so results will differ. It's under $100, but the reality is that EVERYTHING they have on there has been marketed before. So essentially you're just paying $100 for plastic containers. The rest is FREE on the internet to learn.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

This- you can do it yourself for cheap. However, I agree with people saying "what about day 22!". You need to learn how to eat long term, as I doubt anyone wants to use color coded plastic containers forever.
  • Geekymonkey99
    Geekymonkey99 Posts: 63 Member
    A lot of people do it because they don't want to take the time to plan out portions or count calories or find ways to exercise, but it seems like if you can't do that and would rather pay money for it to be done for you, you're not motivated enough to make long-term changes. On the other hand, I'd rather see people take a first shaky step than none at all.