Replies

• katie2013p
    katie2013p Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I really need the support and motivation
  • IronBelote
    IronBelote Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Daily logger. powerlifting and bodybuilding. using calories and workouts as tools for progress. balanced life. feel free to add as long as you include a message :)
  • haylieglevin
    haylieglevin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think support is a HUGE part of keeping motivated :) add me if you need any extra support in your journey!
  • Sarahsal81
    Sarahsal81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    More friends equals more motivation!
  • emmacampbell24
    emmacampbell24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • ericvong1995
    ericvong1995 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add meee! im new haha
  • BraveWingsSheFlies
    BraveWingsSheFlies Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • jazzsax69
    jazzsax69 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    add me! I can always use more motivation!
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! :)
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add you are active and interact havea good one B)
  • tam2249
    tam2249 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me, trying really hard to loose the weight I put back on after I broke my foot last year. Would love new friends and motivation
  • Deezy12to81
    Deezy12to81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need friends and motivators. I've been on and off this thing for awhile now, but I'm sticking to it now. I'm hoping to get shaped up for WWE's Tough Enough! Long shot, I know.
  • tabixat
    tabixat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    plssss add :DDD I'll add you back
  • kannitto
    kannitto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    suzy0317 wrote: »
    You can add me! :) I've been working with MFP for about 8 weeks....

• aealdridge87
    aealdridge87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me! More friends = more support and motivation to keep going! :)
  • Tonya_Michelle1984
    Tonya_Michelle1984 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP but I haven't been on here in 5 months (explanation below) and I'm in need of new supportive friends. Feel free to add me!

(3 days ago) 1st time logging in after 5 stressful months and I'm happy to see I still have a few friends on here. ♡ I never explained to anyone why I fell off but here goes.... On November 16, 2014 @9:30am I got the worse knock at the door any wife would ever want to answer. My husband was shot in the head while pulled over on a county road at work. I won't go into details but I will let everyone know he is alive and doing AMAZING! We are a little over 5 months in and FINALLY back home. After having to up root and move to Dallas (90 miles) for him to get the best care and rehab @ Baylor Institution of Rehabilitation. So giving the situation and all the stress I couldn't focus on me during that time. My 100% focus was on my husband and his needs. But now that we are home and he's slowly going back to work it's time for me to jump on this workout wagon and healthy eating again.
  • oksoitsjen
    oksoitsjen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyy y'all! I'm always look for new friends to help me stay accountable! I'd love to help you on your journey, too! Add me!
  • TomB919
    TomB919 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like a few friends that are strong and have experienced success with diet and exercise. I would also like some friends who are like me..new, weak and and wanting to shape up. Male or female, married or single, young and old will be welcomed friends. I am getting back to the gym after a long hiatus. I have some old sports injuries that affect my flexibility and the ability to build strength. I am at the very bottom of the chain working my way up and determined to succeed. I would like to compare notes, share info, acknowledge success and seek advice. Thanks!
  • MitchTwitchita
    MitchTwitchita Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for some added motivation.
  • samjones6734
    samjones6734 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP but I haven't been on here in 5 months (explanation below) and I'm in need of new supportive friends. Feel free to add me!

(3 days ago) 1st time logging in after 5 stressful months and I'm happy to see I still have a few friends on here. ♡ I never explained to anyone why I fell off but here goes.... On November 16, 2014 @9:30am I got the worse knock at the door any wife would ever want to answer. My husband was shot in the head while pulled over on a county road at work. I won't go into details but I will let everyone know he is alive and doing AMAZING! We are a little over 5 months in and FINALLY back home. After having to up root and move to Dallas (90 miles) for him to get the best care and rehab @ Baylor Institution of Rehabilitation. So giving the situation and all the stress I couldn't focus on me during that time. My 100% focus was on my husband and his needs. But now that we are home and he's slowly going back to work it's time for me to jump on this workout wagon and healthy eating again.

Wow, glad hubby is well and home!

Friend request sent x