Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• riachoudhry
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

I'm trying a healthy fitness plan + routine I have I'm new have loads of recipes and I want to find ppl that can help me through my weight loss journey
  • Shabbaowl771
    Shabbaowl771 Posts: 11
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Just joined - so please feel free to add!!
  • Jeancats3
    Jeancats3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...so many people to make friends with. Please add me. I'm on the way to getting healthy, and just try to lose a couple of pounds LOL...make that 36 LOL...I'm taking part in a teamlean thing at my local YMCA, I'm taking part in a healthy eating class at my work, and am taking part in "full plate living"....so between those, my goal is to lose and just eat healthy and enjoy food. o:) SO ADD ME :)
  • CReneeA
    CReneeA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all! feel free to add me please - I've been at this a long time, but things got away from me nutrition wise this last year. Ready to get back to a healthy eating lifestyle! :#
  • princesstomasita
    princesstomasita Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm new on here & needing some motivation
  • Electra0928
    Options
    Also looking for support! I have been making excuses for too many years. Will I ever get to a healthy weight????
  • gidget415
    Options
    I would love some friends! I'm generally a positive, can-do kind of person and am serious about getting healthy. I have one friend on MFP, who is a real friend and doesn't track anymore. Let's do this!!!
  • beastmodeforlife
    beastmodeforlife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for more MFP family. Bring out the east in you
  • SurviveOrDie43
    Options
    Hello, newbie here feel free to add me!
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Pick me!!! :)
  • ccostacwp002
    Options
    Add me! I'm doing well so far, about a month in, only down a few pounds but dropped three dress sizes!! But my motivation is starting to slack! Could use some positive vibes :)
  • glorione
    Options
    Hi just joined and looking for friends.
  • EvolvedGorilla
    EvolvedGorilla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Will yall be my friends????
  • ms_cass
    ms_cass Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm back after not using MFP for a while. And it sure does prove it works. Love to have like minded ppl on here as a friend for extra encouragement & motivation. Feel free to add me
  • fallingdl7
    Options
    I'm looking for people to help me out with support and workout ideas.
  • chipgraff
    chipgraff Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Always looking for supportive new friends on here. Only thing is I tend to actually get to know my friends on here on a one-on-one basis, so if you're looking for a great friendship with lots of support, I'm game, all are welcome :) Also, if there's anyone from New Jersey on here like I am, it'd be great to hear from you especially lol.
  • rubenveee
    rubenveee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone im looking for friends and support im 23 from cali in my first month of mfp
  • j1cmpbll
    j1cmpbll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me ladies and gentlemen!
  • chelseymyfit
    Options
    22 year old from Canada, feel free to add me :D
  • midstrength_13
    midstrength_13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fitness professional on here to track my diet and exercise regime. Happy to help keep people motivated.