Anyone can add me!! :)
  • ajmakries
    ajmakries Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • rdmoore85
    rdmoore85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm working to get back in shape and could use some friends to help stay motivated.
  • Ksingh2385
    Options
    Add me. Looking for some new friends.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Sending requests. Anyone can add me. I'm a distance runner, but I welcome all.
  • kmentzer1985
    kmentzer1985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find some new friends and supports, especially those with a low carb focus! Please feel free to add me!
  • sarah290982
    sarah290982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi just started app today for the first time and linked to my fitbit I have no friends on either please feel free to add me. Iv been working out at the gym for for the last two months and am now starting a healthy eating plan
  • QueerAbuela
    QueerAbuela Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll be sending requests as well, but anyone feel free to add me! I started using MFP fairly recently but it's been incredibly helpful and I love the mutual support.
  • SquidNebula
    SquidNebula Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yes, please!
  • dreaddandme
    dreaddandme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    same here
  • Kayla21279
    Kayla21279 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Could always use more friends. Feel free to add me!
  • mcyd137
    mcyd137 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I always need new meal plans and ways to work out around a super busy work schedule. More the merrier in my mind :)
  • imlynch
    imlynch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting into MFP and trying to learn more about eating healthy! Friends make everything easier!
  • Kayla21279
    Kayla21279 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    tstevens0 wrote: »
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.
    that's fantastic! LOL
  • rellyhowardx
    rellyhowardx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi always looking for new friends to follow and who can offer advice and encouragement on this journey
    Hi I'm Laurelle, just stated looking for friends please
  • rellyhowardx
    rellyhowardx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Laurelle & looking for some weight loss buddies pretty please?
  • Kat692015
    Options
    Hi! Im a returning MFP a year after surgery that took forever to heal from and now I've gained most of my weight back so I'm getting back on track and love to have some new friends anybody can add me! Kat
  • Annabanana0806
    Annabanana0806 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for just over a month and am looking for friends to help motivate each other to achieve our fitness goals :)
  • martineglover
    martineglover Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, not exactly new to my fitpal but trying to get back on track and could use any encouragement
  • mehdanno
    mehdanno Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kind of just starting out, tried this before but lost motivation giving it a go, everyone feel free to add me :)