Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• mia6662015
    mia6662015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone :kissing_smiling_eyes: please add me, I just started today!!
  • panda180lb
    panda180lb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :smiley: The more friends the better :smile:
  • Sammiiie833
    Sammiiie833 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Been here about a week now - looking for lots of friends to encourage and support each other! I have lost 29lb since start of the year, but still got just over 100 more to go - so I'm here for the long haul!! *focused!!* Please feel free to add me ♥
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been on mfp for THREE YEARS now omg lol before my wedding when I lost weight & now I'm an old married lady I need to lose the weight again! Would love new friends& some motivation/kick up the *kitten*
  • ChelsMorrell89
    ChelsMorrell89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 25 year old female, following flexible dieting/IIFYM for the past month and a half and loving it so far. I could use some more friends on here :)
  • alexandria922
    alexandria922 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me :*
  • trip252
    trip252 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 25 year old female, following flexible dieting/IIFYM for the past month and a half and loving it so far. I could use some more friends on here :)

Hi I'm 24, pretty new here. I'll be your friend! :)
  • PSUgrad2005
    PSUgrad2005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends and support. If you are in the DMV area that's even better maybe we can hit the gym or a trail together. Anyone who wants a friend is more than welcome to add me!
  • gotfatincollege89
    gotfatincollege89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Definitely. I accept all FRs
  • kg666
    kg666 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this part of the app I'd like some new friends also :*
  • VFLBerserker
    VFLBerserker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Would like to add more MFP friends, both male and female. The more knowledgable the better, but everyone is welcome to add me.
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Sure feel free to add me!
  • jessicabakaitis
    jessicabakaitis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on mfp. Anyone can add me :)
  • dufrane13
    dufrane13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could really use some friends! Please add me..
  • kaleblossom
    kaleblossom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love vegan friends on here! :)
  • savoringthehereandnow
    Options
    I'm new, but definitely down for adding some awesome people to my friends list! I love a good competition and the support that comes with it. Add me!
  • LisaMighton
    LisaMighton Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Definitely need support, and answers to lots of questions I have about the MFP tool as I'm brand new.
  • jewella2
    jewella2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends and motivation! Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • VCFernandez13
    VCFernandez13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking to motivate people and have them motivate me
  • tuttoe
    tuttoe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm back. I would. Love to have friends . I feel overwhelmed like the last time.