Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

how do you feel about weighing yourself during your menstrual cycle?

124»

Replies

• oneallmama
    oneallmama Posts: 108 Member
    I try to resist weighing myself about a week before and during my period. I know the numbers aren't true at all :)
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    edited April 2015
    last month I gained 13 pounds of water weight during my TOM... the beginning of my period, I was at 109kg, then 4 days later I was at 115 (no way I gained 6kg (roughly 13lbs) in 4 days), then half a week later at 113 it was, then 3 days after that at 110. then it sat at 110 for 2 weeks ( was weighing everyday for one of the weeks and it just fluctuated between 110 and 110.5) , then finally dropped to 107. I am not weighing myself this time until a week after, it's too depressing and too much of a roller coaster ride.....
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I dont because I tend to bloat alot, I just wait till the end of the week and then impress myself with lower numbers
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Don't.Do.It.
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    I weigh regardless because it usually doesn't make that much difference in my weight.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    I never weigh myself during that time, I usually wait a day or 2 after I have finished and then weigh, I know I hold onto water right before and during so yeah I don't even look at the scale lol
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    I used to, just so I can get an idea of how much I gain before and during TOM. Now I don't since I've already established my personal patterns. I usually weigh after which is pretty much a patience game since TOM is so irregular.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!