Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Kittens08 wrote: »
    I hate the sound of people clipping their toenails/nails. I have coworkers that do it and I want to punch them!

I don't mind the sound, just ridiculous *kitten* like I've seen all over the places. You know, clipping your nails while crammed into a crowded room for a free beer tasting with a bunch of other people. Effing really? Clipping your nails in the middle of a guided tasting event?

Or, my favorite, while living in San Francisco people used to clip their nails on BART. Sometimes you witnessed this directly, sometimes just the evidence. Let's not forget the several times I saw people peel their eggs on BART and left the shells on the ground at their feet.

I swear, I could kill everyone with my bare hands.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Does my sister count?
  • Pinocchio1977
    Pinocchio1977 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    People using literally incorrectly. It literally makes my head explode.. :s
  • HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Their, there, their..................................enough said.
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Zx14chick wrote: »
    I've been perseverating over the whole yoga pants as real pants thing too the last few months. What is the deal with that? Am I just not cool enough to get it? Too old?

I think a lot of dudes are pro-yoga pants as pants due to bums. I totally understand why people wear yoga pants as pants. They make most people's bums look fabulous, and if they don't then, well, you're really comfy.

I do think that people should wear clothes most of the time, or at least wear a tunic with leggings.

That is my point about wearing yoga pants as pants. Cover up your goodies. No one wants to see your crotch or rear end eating your yoga pants.

To be fair, I do think that some people do want to see your goodies. :D

Lol!

I like goodies as much as the next person. I just think it looks dumb and I have an irrational anger towards it. Wear yoga pants at, I don't know, say, yoga class, working out, or at home?

^^^THANK YOU!
  • Zx14chick
    Options
    People who are seemingly clueless about birth control.

OMG, YES! Sorry for using all-caps, as that can be irritating, but seriously! I could go on and on about this one, but I better stop now.
  • ldonahue74
    ldonahue74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    the sound of chip bags!!!! rude people in lines on their phones (someone is trying to wait on you, your call can wait a minute, you're NOT that important, no matter what you think. hang it up and let them do their job). my freaking kids LOL
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    People drinking my coconut water on using my netflix account so it buggers up all my suggestions on it
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Laying a seat cover down on a public toilet and having it fall into the water before you could sit down
  • Zx14chick
    Options
    When the uber driver calls you and asks where you are. I AM WHERE I ASKED YOU TO PICK ME UP ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD...actually, I am a nice person but that really does drive me nuts.
    Also people who do not show any considerations for their surroundings - e.g. stopping dead in the street, standing in front of you when you are looking at a shelf in the store, walking 4 abreast on the pavement etc.

When you are in an empty gym and someone comes and stands next to you for no reason e.g. using the mat next to yours, using the next xtrainer, lifting weights right next to you when there is plenty of mirror space and equipment.

Oh and added to that - when the gym instructors at my gym don't take the register so loads of people sneak into body attack and you then can't move without having to shove other people out of the way.

Maybe the last three are not so irrational though.

I TOTALLY get that! And even worse, now that you can enter your destination I started entering it, thinking I'm saving us all some time. It's not saving anyone any time when the friggin idiots (on THREE occasions) have gone to the daggone destination instead of the pickup. I really think they have recently lowered the qualifications to be an Uber driver.

And +1 on stopping in the middle of the sidewalk, etc. with absolutely no regard for others that need to pass by.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Today I was reminded of how irrationally angry tootsie roll commercials made me as a child. Why did those stupid kids keep giving their suckers to that scammer owl? And that owl - what an a-hole! I hated all of them!

Show some initiative, kids! If you want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of your crappy sucker*, then why not run your own experiment? Stop relying on a shady owl who is clearly up to no good. You deserve to lose your candy!

So...what makes you irrationally angry?

Hoooh my gawd. That was hilarious.

Everything makes me angry.

• DeeTee68
    DeeTee68 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    "Absolutely" at the beginning of sentences.

The word Bespoke ie: come and see our bespoke kitchens/houses/cars/sheds etc.

People using their car indicators incorrectly or not indicating at all.

BBC News coverage of the general election its all they talk about at the moment. (UK)

Fat people getting on my bus to go one bus stop like a hundred yards. That's why your fat man. Bloody walk.

Old people getting on my bus and sitting right at the back which takes them like 5mins to get there and then get back to the doors when they get off. Do they not know I have a tight time table to keep to.

Miserable bus drivers Oh hang on that's me ;)
  • Altagracia220
    Options
    When people get too close to my ears and talk in them. Being grabbed or pulled on my arms. Loud noises. My cats making ruckus in the middle of the night while I try to sleep. When I order something at a restaurant and it doesn't taste good. People talking to me like I'm stupid. Pedestrians walking in the middle of the street when I have the right of way driving. Grandma Nazis. When people ask me too many questions. When the sun gets in my eyes. When the sun gets in my eyes and I don't have my sunglasses on me. Bad literature that has good reviews. When Fedex/UPS doesn't leave a package. When I order something online and I get it and it doesn't fit right. When I forget something important at home and I'm out. Bills. People in the forums telling other people what to do. I'm sure there's a million other things I can't think of right now but if I remember I'll be sure to put it in a post here.
  • Altagracia220
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    When people get too close to my ears and talk in them. Being grabbed or pulled on my arms. Loud noises. My cats making ruckus in the middle of the night while I try to sleep. When I order something at a restaurant and it doesn't taste good. People talking to me like I'm stupid. Pedestrians walking in the middle of the street when I have the right of way driving. Grandma Nazis. When people ask me too many questions. When the sun gets in my eyes. When the sun gets in my eyes and I don't have my sunglasses on me. Bad literature that has good reviews. When Fedex/UPS doesn't leave a package. When I order something online and I get it and it doesn't fit right. When I forget something important at home and I'm out. Bills. People in the forums telling other people what to do. I'm sure there's a million other things I can't think of right now but if I remember I'll be sure to put it in a post here.

People calling me.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    my list of pet peeves is long and ever changing....

today it is:

home care nurses who can't get it through their heads that they need to call ME to schedule an appointment for my grandfather and not HIM - who will agree to ANYTHING at ANY TIME but not mean it or remember it at ALL

drivers who are more interested in whats in the seat next to (or behind them, or on the floor, or on their phone) than you know, driving.

teenagers. pretty much just in general.

THIS. So much this! I am a youth leader at my church and those little heathens drive me mad. I love each and every one of them, but that doesn't mean I don't want to choke slam them at one time or another.

• bakenatj610
    bakenatj610 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Drivers who drive slow in the left lane.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

I think you meant "they're".

• Altagracia220
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    "It is what it is."

Um, yeah, obviously.

I actually say this like 10 times a week.
  • HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I think you meant "they're".

Well played....very well played........