Nude beaches opinions?

ranyy12
ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
Nude beaches opinions?

Replies

• burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Not sure how I feel about that. I'm personally not shy, but I don't want to keep my eyes closed from seeing others bending over... :s
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Wear plenty of sunscreen. I got a terrible sunburn on my honeymoon in Greece while sunbathing topless (not nude), since certain body parts that seldom see the light of day were exposed.

I've been to nude beaches. They've been populated mostly by aging hippies. I prefer to leave a bit to the imagination.
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    I don't have the juevos to walk around naked on the beach in front of others!! @burning2much would have to close his eyes!!
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    been there done that. Would i do it again? not sure.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Not sure how I feel about that. I'm personally not shy, but I don't want to keep my eyes closed from seeing others bending over... :s

What if someone had a nice *kitten*, then wouldn't you want to keep your eyes open? :D>:)
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    It's a little awkward for the first 5 minutes. Not a big deal
  • LisaMahlet
    LisaMahlet Posts: 453 Member
    I agree...mostly older adults. I say dress your stuff up and let them want to see more!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    I remember in Greece, you could always tell who the American and British were by the tan bodies with sunburned boobs! :wink: Good entertainment for sure!
  • angielisa75
    angielisa75 Posts: 46 Member
    I love tanning naked. Remember to put on lots of SPF, I use SPF 30 and apply it often.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    This will probably sound mean, but there are some visions that just sear the retinas out of your eyes, such as viewing some people that should not be naked in public, and that includes me.....
  • LisaMahlet
    LisaMahlet Posts: 453 Member
    You are gorgeous !
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    I think that if you all were on that beach it would be a hot spot!
  • Jbvilla
    Jbvilla Posts: 30 Member
    Did once in Jamaica. Best vacation I ever had. Made some life long friends. People are more friendlier when there in the nude. Will do it again if I can talk her into it. LOL
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    Bikinis, speedos, not like most of us aren't that far from it. Life is to short to wonder what if??
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Personally I choose to be clothed. Others can be naked on the beach if they want I don't mind. I think we are a bit uptight about nakedness anyway.

Might have to draw the line at naked food shopping though. The thought of strangers dangling their bits in the fresh produce would be a step to far for me. Mind you seeing as how a woman got asked to leave Tesco because she was wearing pyjamas makes me think that I won't have to worry about nudists in there for a while yet.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    I would like to go to a nude beach to see what it is like. There are also resorts you can go to, but I want to try a nude beach first.
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    I feel like I'd be too "excited" at a nude beach
    Does that happen lots???
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    I am not shy but o doubt there would be many people there worth seeing. I could be wrong.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Jbvilla wrote: »
    Did once in Jamaica. Best vacation I ever had. Made some life long friends. People are more friendlier when there in the nude. Will do it again if I can talk her into it. LOL

Did this is Negril...gotta love the "zoo" island out there from Hedonism. Plenty worth looking at there! Body painting as well (but this was in 2009), would go back there - body paint again? Not sure. Yes, there are some things people should NOT have to see, BUT....etiquette does seem better when everyone is nekkid!
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Personally I choose to be clothed. Others can be naked on the beach if they want I don't mind. I think we are a bit uptight about nakedness anyway.

Might have to draw the line at naked food shopping though. The thought of strangers dangling their bits in the fresh produce would be a step to far for me. Mind you seeing as how a woman got asked to leave Tesco because she was wearing pyjamas makes me think that I won't have to worry about nudists in there for a while yet.

OH yeah....Noooo on the naked food shopping. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode of the naked sneeze that Jerry's girlfriend does. Oh, and what is it again.....the female body is a work of art....the male....a Jeep! Gotta love it!