takes his daughter to school to hit on the teachers
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Likes to drive well below the speed limit during ruch hour
  • kbxiii
    kbxiii Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    It's hard to drive while taking selfies..
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I bet you take a lot of them
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Terrifies young children with his eyes!
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    IS the cause (not just the driving force) behind Fleet Week ... So many sailors just need a little more of @FabulousFantasticFifty that even the Commander in Chief endorses the temporary stand-down of force.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Takes whale watching tours so he can point out the location of the animals to poachers
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Takes whale watching tours so he can point out the location of the animals to poachers

Is really a pedophile that likes little boys.
  • taco_inspector
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm tired of em stealing my limelight! Used to be that I'd be mistaken for a beached whale and all the little hottie "GreenPeacers" would come to where I was laying getting my cocktails on and they'd bathe me in water and try to push me back into the ocean... But no more - whether it's this MFP weight-loss stuff or that the actual whale population is too close to shore for the little hippies to come bathe me with their misplaced concerns...

@Carpedieznutz haslearned how to 'spit' very accurately through her lip-piercing. While this is a great party trick, she often uses this skill to get outta long & boring meetings. Just recently, she used this to leverage her boss into allowing her to drive his car for strip-club photo-ops.
    Is really a pedophile that likes little boys.
    Had promised to instruct me on taking better selfies, but recently backed-out of that arrangement since he realized that he'd just have to see me post em here. (y'all should be thankful!)
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    He is collecting ssi disability, because he's unemployable due to constant flatulence. His claim was at first denied, but he staged a sit in at the SSI office, and they quickly saw the error of their ways. Now he spends his days posting on MFP, with the fan constantly running in his studio apartment.
  • taco_inspector
    edited April 2015
    Options
    suzreen wrote: »
    He is collecting ssi disability, because he's unemployable due to constant flatulence. His claim was at first denied, but he staged a sit in at the SSI office, and they quickly saw the error of their ways. Now he spends his days posting on MFP, with the fan constantly running in his studio apartment.
    Dear Suz here posts from a position of first-hand experience having only narrowly escaped the flames of an unfortunate winter's evening flatus-induced home explosion and fire while we were co-habitating in a small 1-bdrm over by Hiawatha park. After a particularly bran-filled shopping expedition at the local PCC Natural Market, and a candle-lit evening consuming said groceries, our combined 'output' exceeded the lower-explosive-limit of the tiny enclosed space. First-responders from Station 32 used positive pressure SCBAs to work within a city block of the incident.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    She was a delivery driver for Jimmy Johns but got fired for taking too long because she would trek off route anytime she saw someone with a camera so she could strike a pose.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Likes to point out other people's faults. Thinks she's perfectly sculpted by God himself (or herself...equal opportunity here!)
  • suzreen
    Options
    His name is Noel, and he thinks he's the first.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    She has green shoes
  • suzreen
    Options
    His real name is brucepear
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    He watches say yes to the dress and sheds a few tears every time.