Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    You know what else bugs me? Meetings. redundant meetings. They talk about the same stuff every week and nothing gets accomplished (had to check my spelling....so far so good)
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    People who carry on conversations in the person above you threads.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Know what else gets me? The internet Nazi grammar police. relax ppl, its the i-net, yewl be OK....oh kay?

Rite???
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    everything gets on my nerves
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    fo sho!
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Know what else gets me? The internet Nazi grammar police. relax ppl, its the i-net, yewl be OK....oh kay?

Rite???

• gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Someone at the grocery store that starts writing their check at the last second VERY SLOWLY!!!

Kit Kat Commercials

Eating with mouth open

Driving slow in the hammer lane

80s Music

the teenager use of the word "Whatever"

PPL Screen Shooting my SnapChat Story!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    gzus7freek wrote: »
    Someone at the grocery store that starts writing their check at the last second VERY SLOWLY!!!

Kit Kat Commercials

Eating with mouth open

80s Music

whwha.gif
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    placing a quote below your comment.
  • gzus7freek
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »

Kit Kat Commercials

Eating with mouth open

80s Music

whwha.gif

YEP CANNOT STAND IT....MAKES ME CRAZY!!!!!
  • Noelv1976
    Options

Kit Kat Commercials

Eating with mouth open

80s Music

whwha.gif

why's this so irritating? oh crap! I think I may have pissed off someone else
  • amy_j28
    amy_j28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I get irrationally angry when couples baby talk to each other- you're a grown-up, talk like one. Even thinking about people baby talking to each other gets my blood boiling.... almost to the point of rage punching someone in the throat.

People who say they get angry about horrible spellers, but then talk about all their years learning at "collage"..... :/

Currently I get angry at the fact that I have to train new people on a job that wasn't mine to begin with, but I was literally thrown into it and had to learn it all on my own. Don't ask me questions if you can't even read over the instructions I gave you... seriously.
  • gzus7freek
    Options

Kit Kat Commercials

Eating with mouth open

80s Music

whwha.gif

Now there's a lot of music that was made in the 80's. Are you sure you can't stand every piece of music that was created in the 80's? Or are you just referring to 80's hairband music? Early 80's pop?

I have not heard one song that came out of the 80s that does not make me wanna scream!!!! I do believe it was because I was pregnant and when my hubby blared the 80s crap I would puke.....
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    People who can't pick up their feet when they walk.
    People who call in 'sick' the day before their days off.
    Any person who I know that knows how to manage their chronic illness and doesn't, then complains that they are suffering the affects all the time.

All three of these are wrapped up in one IRRITATING co worker right now. :grumble: He is supposed to retire soon but he will likely get fired before that happens. :mrgreen:

You were TOTALLY describing someone who used to work for me!
  • five1113
    five1113 Posts: 88 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Women who wear heels and cannot walk in them. Instead, end up looking like a Velociraptor, and you know they're just dying to get home and put their Crocs on.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    five1113 wrote: »
    Women who were heels and cannot walk in them. Instead, end up looking like a Velociraptors, and you know they're just dying to get home and put their crocs on.

hahahaha! I saw a random lady like that in a parking lot while waiting at a light. She was walking to her car, obviously leaving her work, and not doing a good job at it. I was waiting for her to fall down..... :|
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    People who can't follow simple EXPLICIT directions!
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People who show up to my house unannounced. Do you know how much effort it is to go put on a bra and pretend I was in the middle of cleaning?
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    five1113 wrote: »
    Women who wear heels and cannot walk in them. Instead, end up looking like a Velociraptor, and you know they're just dying to get home and put their Crocs on.

BWAHHHH! OMG - yeah! I was just going to say neighbors. Only a few families around me, but two of them are insane. Not in a fun way! (My list would also be never-ending, but I'll leave it there).