People need to stop whining

2»

Replies

• pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    edited May 2015
    Salvaje26 wrote: »
    BUT we can't all be winners! That's no fun :grumble:

In 1980 Murrrrica this was a true statement. In this trophies for everyone era, we are all winners.

Seriously though.

Everyone posting here woke up this morning. Enjoy it, not everyone is afforded that luxury.

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    OP I think you should recognise there are many different types on here with different personalities, some of them arent as strong as you, some of them do complain, some of them worry, some of them dont have perspective or a clue of what they are doing. Whining at them to stop isnt really going to prevent it happening.

I would say people could save themselves from a lot of frustration by getting some perspective.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    999tigger wrote: »
    OP I think you should recognise there are many different types on here with different personalities, some of them arent as strong as you, some of them do complain, some of them worry, some of them dont have perspective or a clue of what they are doing. Whining at them to stop isnt really going to prevent it happening.

I would say people could save themselves from a lot of frustration by getting some perspective.

I'm betting OP hasn't logged in since 2013, when this thread was created...
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Title needs to be bumped!

You're killing me. Bumping a post from November 2013. Watch the drama unfold before people realize it's a zombie thread.

I was actually searching for a different thread and I saw the title. I realized it was from 2013, but I thought the title was appropriate for what I am thinking today. We all need a little drama in our lives, right? >:)

Well, it is Friday so we need some Friday fun.

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    9df77d726b58a872b74b9c84eb07d5b5.jpg
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    <<snip>>
    Sorry, you lose! :)
    1mjjaxbuw6bz.jpg
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    CyberTone wrote: »
    <<snip>>
    Sorry, you lose! :)
    1mjjaxbuw6bz.jpg

Crap! I was just wrong in another thread too.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Title needs to be bumped!

You're killing me. Bumping a post from November 2013. Watch the drama unfold before people realize it's a zombie thread.

I was actually searching for a different thread and I saw the title. I realized it was from 2013, but I thought the title was appropriate for what I am thinking today. We all need a little drama in our lives, right? >:)

That is hilarious
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    this is not chit chat fun or games!!!!!%%!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    People need to stop whining about other people whining