Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    When someone sends an email, AND THEN CALLS TO CONFIRM YOU GOT IT! Like WTF!

This drives me up the wall
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    When someone sends an email, AND THEN CALLS TO CONFIRM YOU GOT IT! Like WTF!

This drives me up the wall

*cancels confirmation phone calls to jazmin and guitarjerry

Thankyooouuuuu
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When people aren't down with OPP
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    When people don't turn the volume down on their phone and every single key stroke 'clicks'!
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    ^ Or when people talk on speaker phone out in public!
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    People that use hands free phone ear pieces in public while shopping. And than are surprise when you say hi back. I thought you were being friendly and asking how I was doing. I was being polite and saying something back. Your the jerk talking on a hands free no more than 2 feet from someone else. Don't look at me like I'm an axe murder. Learn how to answer one of those in public. Maybe start with Hi (persons name who called). Glad you called. Signaling to everyone around you that your A. Not talking to them B. Your not crazy
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    When you go to write with a pen and find out after your hands are stained, that it is leaking.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    This doesn't get me angry but it does annoy me.....when some ghetto person tells me why I don't talk like them or that I talk "white" most of the time....you mean why I don't talk all loud, retarded and ignorant??? Naah...I'm not about that life.
  • keelyjrs
    keelyjrs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When people use the terms retarded or spastic as a joke or insult, I have a disabled son who is retarded in the true sense of the word and he's beautiful, funny, loving and not an insult!
    Also people who care more about money than people. Oh and dog crap, if I got to scoop the poop, you bloody well can as well!
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    This doesn't get me angry but it does annoy me.....when some ghetto person tells me why I don't talk like them or that I talk "white" most of the time....you mean why I don't talk all loud, retarded and ignorant??? Naah...I'm not about that life.

Ghetto people and wiggers... got it...
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Spammers, people who create and propegate spam. I wish fates on them far in excess of the severity of their offences.

People who don't believe that good spelling and grammer are important.

Irony.

• for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    People who follow up every sentence with................'you see what I'm sayin? .............................
  • chelsy0587
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Men or boys... in skinny jeans. WTH??? did you run out of jeans and decide your girlfriend pants would do??

No, that is not attractive at all in any way. Especially not when you are sagging them!! Stop it! Now! Go get a belt and some real pants that fit!
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    chelsy0587 wrote: »

Ghetto people and wiggers... got it...

^ Was thinking the same thing.

When Pandora asks me every 5 minutes if I am 'Still Listening'
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    What's a wigger? A person who has an obsession with fake hair?
  • chelsy0587
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ratchet people and the mentality...I despise them with every fiber of the soul.....wiggers; even though that is technically a ratchet white person...there's a difference between a white person who likes black people and one who tries TOO hard, teenagers, Black American Vernacular, people who drive WAY too slowly, old men who get WAY to close to you when you're working out because they wanna use the machine next.

Ask BlackScorpio91
  • kbkat7
    kbkat7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    the song "take me to church" by hozier I HATE IT
  • tri_bob
    tri_bob Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What gets me irrationally angry? When my people don't load the dishwasher "properly," which is to say the way I would. Is it their fault that they don't share my compulsions? Of course not. It still gets me steamed. These are the times when I'm reminded of one of my favorite lines from Prick Up Your Ears, one of my favorite movies:
    "The whole point of irrational behavior is that it is irrational!"