Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    When I have my earbuds in and they get caught on something and RIP out of my ears. Aghh!

YESSS THIS, SO HARD
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Society's obsession with cell phones drives me crazy. People walk around clutching their phone as if their life depends on the phone being in their hand every second of every day. I get pissed when I go out to dinner and see people ignore their friend/date/family while they play with their stupid phone and when I go to Disney and everyone is aimlessly wandering through the crowds of thousands of people staring at their stupid phone. These people make me want to scream and smash their phones!!! I read once that constantly playing with the phone is a sign of insecurity...I totally believe that!
  • Altagracia220
    Options
    akaMrsmojo wrote: »
    My husband's dumb face, at least once a month.

LOL!
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    It makes me angry that when I was a kid, trix cereal was fruit shapes and now all I see are round colorful pieces of cereal because I became a silly.rabbit... and trix ARE for kids

Trix were originally round. LOL.
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    That guy who does the Trivago commercials!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    When my coworkers use the last of the handsoap or toilet paper in the bathroom and don't bother to replace it!!!!!!
  • whenifeellikeit
    whenifeellikeit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm really tall, so airplanes tend to make me irrationally cranky to begin with. But I'm-a kill you if you recline your seat in front of me. Seriously, you'd better be willing to die for that reclining action, because now my knees are up in my chest and you've turned my already-uncomfortable ride in a tiny metal tube thousands of feet in the air into a living hell. Someday, I'm gonna snap.
  • Altagracia220
    Options
    When I'm at work on MFP and I have to answer phone calls and emails and do work
  • MzKitty421
    MzKitty421 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    People who park their car in the middle of two spaces so no one will park next to them. Get over yourself, your car is not special.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Someone parking in my ASSIGNED parking space. Oh. My. GAWWWWWWWD. This peels my skin off!! I know its completely irrational, and I get to park in the visitor parking up front when this happens, so I should be fine with it. But it is my G.D. PARKING SPACE! MINE! GTFO!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    M_Jo wrote: »
    Standing close to me in a line. Standing on my *kitten* isn't going to make it move any faster! GTFO!

YES!!!!
  • blackcrossknight
    blackcrossknight Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a few, but the one I can remember right now, and the most recent that has set me off is when people get pissy because a person says they are from America 'You are from the USA, not America. America is a continent!' *kitten*. The continents are SOUTH and NORTH America. There are two, so you can't just say 'America' when speaking of a continent, you have to specify it.
  • tracey09mfp
    tracey09mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cool
  • tracey09mfp
    Options
    :o
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When I try and flip my omelette too soon and end up with scrambled eggs
  • tracey09mfp
    Options
    I alway trash mine no good ends up like scrambled eggs
  • tracey09mfp
    Options
    I alway trash mine no go :o od ends up like scrambled eggs

• Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    When I try and flip my omelette too soon and end up with scrambled eggs

You obviously don't cook nearly enough. Definitely not wifey material. ; )

I don't cook healthy things nearly enough. You want a spicy Italian sausage pasta, corned beef brisket, or any baked goods-then I am your girl. You want tofu, egg whites, and chickpeas and I am likely going to screw that up beyond repair lol

I hulk smash when I close out a pop up ad and it takes me to the ad's webpage anyway