Irrationally angry people.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    IQ UQ for DQ.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    This might be a regional thing, goodness knows that I never encountered it until moving to Nebraska 5 years ago....
    Women that greet their friends - their FRIENDS - with such endearing comments as, "Hey, hooker!", What's up, B1tch?", etc.
    I made it clear, in a big ol' hurry, that I would not tolerate this nor answer to these types of descriptors! Blows my mind!
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    You're always angry
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    This thread annoys me now. People can't speak their minds without being categorized as sexist, racist, retarded or whatever.

Not if they actually are being sexist/racist surely?
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    ladykate26 wrote: »
    This thread annoys me now. People can't speak their minds without being categorized as sexist, racist, retarded or whatever.

That's racist.
  • ladykate26
    Options

That's racist.
    How?

• bryantparson
    Options

That's racist.
    How?

Heh. Just kidding.

• Maries_wine_calories
    Maries_wine_calories Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My irrational anger is for when people drag their feet. Oh when and people wear sunglasses >inside<.
  • bryantparson
    Options
    scoandmur wrote: »
    My irrational anger is for when people drag their feet. Oh when and people wear sunglasses >inside<.

I recently had eye surgery and wore my shades inside because my eye looked gross. I was doing it for everyone else's benefit but still felt like a *kitten*. Hard line to walk sometimes.
  • KandieCarmella
    KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    *kitten* it I'll just say everything makes me irrationally angry and be done with it. Next thing I know I will be getting messages saying how I need therapy, which will in turn make me even more angry and then it will turn into a vicious cycle
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    posed photos where the person in the photo is wearing glasses and looking over the top of the glasses. why. just why.
  • davewong716
    davewong716 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    People who microwave cereal.
  • Maries_wine_calories
    Maries_wine_calories Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    scoandmur wrote: »

I recently had eye surgery and wore my shades inside because my eye looked gross. I was doing it for everyone else's benefit but still felt like a *kitten*. Hard line to walk sometimes.

....Welllll then, you are exempt sir! Hope you're healing and all that...I'm sure you did not possess the "I can't actually look at the garments/things" attitude that goes along with the regular ppl who wear shades inside on purpose for no good reason :)
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

What. The. *kitten*?!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    What do you mean "people who microwave cereal?!" Does such a thing exist? I can't help but grin at this comment... all of the mental images. Surely you mean hot cereal, like oatmeal???
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Ladies that flirt with you, then you befriend them, and come to find out they're married. WTF ladies, have some respect for your marriage.
  • shay_channet
    shay_channet Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Standing in line on saturdays at banks...
  • ladykate26
    Options
    Ladies that flirt with you, then you befriend them, and come to find out they're married. WTF ladies, have some respect for your marriage.
    People who think married women should stay in doors and not interact with men! :o