Age-Guessing Website

Options
13»

Replies

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    katem999 wrote: »
    It's the sunglasses--the program often won't even recognize a face as a face with sunglasses.

...and now I realize I need to try a different "before" picture, without sunglasses.

Haha, yeah I know, but it still cracks me up. Motherhood ages one so....

Non-sunglassed I range from 20 to 46. I'm 31.

:smiley:
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    This website highly offended me! :'( In my most pictures it had me at 63 years (I'm 36). It was only when I tried it with a "before picture" that it got anywhere close. Surely losing weight hasn't aged me 30 years! :#
  • sweetd6
    sweetd6 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I used four different pictures and got from 39 to 51, which is pretty good since I'm 63. I submitted this profile pic and it said 49 for me and 71 for my hubby! He's a year older than me, we met in high school. I decided not to tell him, lol. By the way, the picture that guessed 39 was taken from above. If you hold the camera up over your head and take a selfie looking up, you DO look younger.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I used 2 pics and both times it said I look 47 - 10 years older than reality!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It said I look 73 with this pic:
    oohk76cty8wp.jpg

Most of my pictures I got in the high 30's. One picture from Dec got the correct age for the time it was taken, but the rest are really off. :( I didn't realize I looked so old.

I bet it's reading the earbuds as wrinkles.

Not sure. I tried a few more pictures and well the range has now expanded to anywhere from 17 - 73

83uzt1gl444g.jpg
    row 1: 24, 27, 24
    row 2: 36, 31, 73
    row 3: 37, 17

It seems like grainy pictures get interpreted as more age and pictures with really bright light get interpreted as younger.

Maybe I missed it, but what is your actual age? I can't really guess by looking at you, though 73 is obviously way off.

I really thought the sunburst would throw off the age in the first pic there, but it actually came pretty close.
  • punkuate
    punkuate Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Mine said 46. I'm away to get ice cream and cry. :p
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    am 22 that will do me...........however..... i am apparently a girl lol
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Tried three pictures...28, 47, and 55 (and that one, I think, was my profile pic on here). I'm 33.
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Lol love this. It's funny to see how a picture can affect your age. Soft lighting that gives a more smooth complexion has me at seventeen to twenty years old. Outdoor harsh lighting has me at thirty two lol. I'm twenty six. Can't wait to show one picture to my boyfriend because he gets butt hurt over people thinking he's much older than he is.
  • cheezels83
    cheezels83 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I got 36 and I'm 42. Can't complain!