Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• SisMike142
    SisMike142 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back after years away. Need friends, motivation, and recipe ideas. 60 years old, divorced, no children; went from being a homeless Veteran to now owning my own house! Need to lose 44 lbs before weight loss surgery - need a total of 167-195 gone!! :*
  • NofatdaddyMike
    NofatdaddyMike Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Add me as well!
  • JaylaRyker
    JaylaRyker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am not new but I had to delete my fb page which was hooked up to my fitness pal and I can't think of the password and my fb pw don't work. With that being said, I am looking for pals to encourage and to be encouraging. I am well over 575lbs and I am doing the low-carb woe. I need people to encourage me not anyone to put me down. If you are wanting to help me and I help you on this journey, please request me :)
  • QueerAbuela
    QueerAbuela Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    always looking for new friends, add me!
  • luvlymeh
    luvlymeh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends on MFP that can help support me and I do as well.

Feel free to add me. :smile:

• traveling12015
    traveling12015 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been on here a little over 1 month. I would love some help/encouragement on the way. I'll try to return the favor o:)
  • michellelancaster1218
    michellelancaster1218 Posts: 14 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Just getting started again! Feel free to add me! I am looking for some motivation and support, as well as being able to give it out (:
  • krysannboggs
    krysannboggs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ Always looking for more MFP and Fitbit buddies.

I log in every day. I'm a fitness trainer, going to school for nutrition, always willing to offer encouragement and support with health goals :)
  • Sammbep
    Sammbep Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • SummerLovin0x
    SummerLovin0x Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone Add me :) .. I'm also looking for friends who own a Garmin VivoFit Watch, helps motivate me as well !
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Anyone....feel free to add me! Love the motivation and I love to motivate!!
  • miss_neal
    miss_neal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm somewhat new to MFP. I used this a few years ago but not on a consistent ....I'm on my 2nd week on Insanity and I feel like I'm finally taking control of my weight issue. Need motivating friends!
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on everyday, and have lost 50lbs so far. I love posting encouragement on other profiles, and love seeing posts in return! :) My story/before and after pics are on my profile if you're interested.
  • NoobieGymBunny
    NoobieGymBunny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am returning to MFP after having a baby and have a new profile. I lost 42lbs before I became pregnant and have about 120lbs to lose. Any motivational and active friends would be greatly appreciated. I am a daily logger and commenter x
  • LindaKay224
    LindaKay224 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me too :) I am getting started again (need to lose 60lbs) and need all the motivation I can get and I will do the same for you
  • holliedusteeeze
    holliedusteeeze Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi all feel free to add me im on the long struggle and need help and motivation i have about 50lbs to lose to start with maybe another 12-14 after that but see how i feel after 50... lets get motivated uk but will chat to anyone...
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends.
  • owensy12
    owensy12 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi all, been using this for a few months now. Lost 17lbs, got another 15lbs to go. Add me if you like.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Could always use more motivation and support
  • ChrisLopz
    ChrisLopz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Always need more supportive friends!