Favorite Breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• cincigina
    cincigina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Weekdays a shake with vanilla protein powder, kale, a banana and almond milk. Love it and it keeps my satiated through lunch.
    On the weekends, 2 egg omelet with veggies (usually whatever is left at the end of the week).
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I don't usually eat breakfast .but when I do.. I get deep fried French toast.

Of course you do.
  • MarvelousMrs
    MarvelousMrs Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal - old fashioned rolled oats, not the instant kind. My go-to is a little bit of sugar-free maple syrup (for flavor and to sweeten it up a bit) and half a sliced banana. This morning, though, I made it with a tablespoon of Nesquick chocolate syrup for a chocolate treat! When I get bored with that, I have low-cal toast with peanut butter. Eggs on the weekends.
  • snuttall5683
    snuttall5683 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't usually eat breakfast but when I do its either toast with butter, or oatmeal with honey. I HATE EGGS
  • Toryp63
    Toryp63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    60g porridge made with sweetened soya milk and 25g sultanas with cinnamon. delicious and can keep you going for hours!
  • Toryp63
    Toryp63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    oh, and with a tbs of single cream, makes it special !
  • keelyjrs
    keelyjrs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Crispbread with pb and choc hazelnut spread or crispbread with almond butter and chopped banana. Plus coffee, definitely, always, unequivocally, coffee
  • ninjakiwi84
    ninjakiwi84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    BacoN with a side of bacon.
  • lisafrancis888
    lisafrancis888 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oats with a little bit of honey and fresh blueberries or dried prunes if not. Bacon sandwich at the weekend..
  • ChipChocolatePancake
    ChipChocolatePancake Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A ham, egg, and cheese sandwich with 2oz ham, .5oz shredded mozzarella, 1 egg, and 2 slices light style wheat bread. Or, if I'm very hungry, a wafflewich with 1 tbsp plain cream cheese and 75g sliced strawberries with a side of edamame. Yummy!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I don't really eat breakfast when it's breakfast time. I IF and eat 4 times in a 6 hour window. I technically break my fast with either a protein shake or a Quest Bar most days.

The meal I consider my breakfast? I don't get around to eating until 2:00. It's usually cottage cheese, either with pumpkin, nuts, and pumpkin pie spice or chopped vegetables and sriracha. Sometimes I get a craving and have eggs and cottage cheese and spinach all scrambled together instead, with sriracha, of course.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    PB sandwich and a cup of coffee.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I usually have a stack of pumpkin pie chia pudding's in the fridge, and I throw a few tablespoons of cool whip on top. If i'm still hungry, I'll start on my lunch, usually either the cottage cheese or boiled eggs.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Vegetable omelet.
  • Nerruse
    Nerruse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's my favorite but right now I'm doing 3 links of Johnsonville breakfast sausage (Vermont Maple is where it's at) and 2 eggs, cooked in the sausage grease and a bit of butter. I'm lazy so I've been attempting to make omlettes cause then I don't have to handwash the pan, it can go in the dishwasher...

When I'm at my goal weight I'll probably add fruit on the side or bulk up my eggs with vegetables and/or cheese.
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    bacon, fried eggs, fried tomatoes, baked beans.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Evvo66ozsuq9j.jpg
    Eggs with green chili and avocado
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Favorite breakfast is baked potato breakfast bowl...I do it on Saturday or Sunday mornings.

20150419_085059.jpg

20150419_085225.jpg

20150419_092200.jpg

20150419_092515.jpg

I am drooling. But no time to make that during the week :(

I can't eat the same thing too often, I get bored... so my breakfasts are all over the place. Typically around 300-400 calories, sometimes less, sometimes more...

Whole grain English muffin with nut butter or ricotta and honey
    Whole grain English muffin and two eggs (fried or soft boiled)
    Whole grain English muffin with ham or bacon, egg and cheese
    Oatmeal made with almond milk with nut butter (and fruit sometimes)
    Random oatmeal packet with almond milk
    Kodiak power cakes with ham, cheese and egg
    Omelette (typically two eggs and 2 servings of egg whites, some kind of meat, some kind of veggie, and some kind of cheese) and toast
    Belgian waffle with nut butter
    Greek yogurt parfait (with granola and fruit)
    Hash browns with two eggs and turkey bacon
    French toast with ricotta

Sometimes I add a 100 calorie Greek yogurt and/or an apple too. Really depends on how hungry I am. And sometimes I just have last night's leftovers.

• chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Lately for me it's been two eggo nutrigrain waffles, a tablespoon of whipped cream cheese on each, with fresh berries on top.