Cancelling my wedding anniversary this weekend!

Options
2»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian too and I know the Bible says no one knows when Christ will come back. That preacher needs to read his Bible some more and he would know that.

Jesus is coming and boy is he mad!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm leaving for two weeks for Cabo, so I'm going to be pissed if I get Raptured.

My friend posted this on FB and it's still cracking me up. Rapture pranks!

Fun thing to do on Saturday: Rapture prank: take some of your unwanted clothes and shoes and arrange them in sets on lawns and sidewalks around town.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    facepsalm.jpg

Really?! I do not recall getting an email...

HAHAHAHAHA
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Whos going to church with me sunday morning?
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not religious but I highly doubt Jesus needs your money

But Jesus saves, surely? :laugh:
    Fun thing to do on Saturday: Rapture prank: take some of your unwanted clothes and shoes and arrange them in sets on lawns and sidewalks around town.

Thank you, I just choked on my peanut butter sandwich! :laugh: (I may have to steal this for my FB update!)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Oh and, just in case....

http://www.youvebeenleftbehind.com/index.html

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/ (although they're all going to die on October 21st anyway...apparently!) :wink:
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yeah because the guy is an engineer, he's claiming he calculated it from the bible when Jesus is returning. Ugh. People like this gives a bad name to Christians. Oh, and engineers too (I'm embarrassed he's a civil engineer).

Usually it's the bad sense of style and knowing everything about, well....everything that give engineers a bad name. I haven't watched any of the video's to check out this guys sense of fashion, but he does seem to be quite 'I know more than you!!!!'
    (PS...my father is an engineer. I'm a computer engineer. The cycle continues....)
    :glasses:
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am Christian too...
    Not good...THINK if I make a sign "WELCOME BACK SON OF GOD" in glitter, that would help?

And a bubble machine
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    There is a group of atheist that offer to take care of peoples dogs for 200 non refundable of course,and some people that believe this is going to happen have spent their life savings paying for adverts,and have also quit their jobs.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Checked my DVR. I got *kitten* scheduled out beyond May 28. Who you going to believe? Comcast or this knucklehead?
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I will still be here for the after rapture party. Clothing scavanger hunt anyone?
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    The BIBLE says that no one can no when Christ will return.
  • cakeordeath
    cakeordeath Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    facepsalm.jpg

Really?! I do not recall getting an email...

OMG that cracked me up!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    "That's right, God doesn't like 'them.' So, after 6,000 years, or 4.5 billion years, He's about to enact the Final Solution.

Starting tomorrow He's going to torture almost every man, woman and child on the planet for five months, before He eventually kills us all. "
  • sandman27959
    Options
    The world ending? I couldn't be that lucky. As long as I still owe anybody money, the world is safe.