Looking for UK friends

Options
2»

Replies

• caulker
    caulker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm UK too, happy to add and be added.... I need the support and motivation xx
  • debizenstar
    debizenstar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi i am from the uk birmingham feel free to add me
  • rottiemumx3
    rottiemumx3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    From sunny Scotland!
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for some accountability and motivation - had great success with MFP 2 years ago....stopped logging in and guess what, back to where I started from!! I'm a mid 40's mum of 3 girls trying to up my exercise and eat healthily - like to cook from scratch when I can. I've lived in Ireland for 8 years now but am from the North East of England....Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I lost 118 lbs six years ago and now maintaining. I log everyday and am now working towards some more specific fitness goals. Also quite local to you and close in age so would be happy to support! Jules x
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Me from UK too, the North part...but I don't have any motivational powers. However, if my exercise/diary/weight/random status updates do anything for you, you're more than welcome to read them. But I should say I am totally against buzzwords like detox, cleanse, clean eating, 'processed' food, etc. I won't judge anyone for using them or comment against them. But if you use them at me, we'd fall out. Other than that, I'm thoroughly nice and British.
  • mehtap27
    mehtap27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. İ'm from London/UK also happy to be added. Good luck to you all.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I lost 118 lbs six years ago and now maintaining. I log everyday and am now working towards some more specific fitness goals. Also quite local to you and close in age so would be happy to support! Jules x

Wow congratulations :)
  • k8tjane
    k8tjane Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new! From Sheffield...feel free to add me.
  • sla5000
    sla5000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Scotland feel free to add me anyone I've been doing it alone until yesterday it definitely helps to have some friends on here! x
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Hiya, been around for nearly 800 days, feel free to add. Welshman living in the North East, feel free to add
  • crwainwright
    crwainwright Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, from Dunmow/Essex, looking for simple and quick nutrition to keep me off the biscuits
  • Ywilliams82
    Ywilliams82 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne but from London, feel free to add
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    SW UK, feel free to add :)
  • steph_cogan
    steph_cogan Posts: 132 Member
    Options