13»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    lulucitron wrote: »
    I have all types. Lulu, under armour, 90 degree, I adore teeki too. They're made from recycled water bottles and the prints are bright and super cute

I find the 90 degree brand is the worst at staying up. They run pretty big too.

I'm wondering if this is a body shape issue. I am not curvy and have found that 90 degree pants work really well for me.

That's a big thing, OP. Are you curvy or straight up and down or what? That will make the big difference.

Possibly. I don't know. I was wearing mediums when I was a good 140-145. Now at 130 they are way too loose in the waist, but I doubt I could wear a size small.
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Old Navy compression, they are great and reasonably priced!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Danskin yoga pants/capris and tanks from Walmart.
  • jonathansilas1984
    jonathansilas1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Guy came into the store yesterday wearing Yoga pants.... There were things I saw during the war that have scarred me less...
  • DMLC2014
    DMLC2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    guys in those biking pants!! Nice!! :)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I like Target's Champion gear. I've never had a problem with any movement from it, and I've used the same pair for a long time.
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Judge all you like, I use some old loose PJ bottoms with a tie around the waist so the don't fall down and they 'flow' and don't stick to me whilst I work out.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I have some Old Navy compression pants that I just love.
  • DMLC2014
    DMLC2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Judge all you like, I use some old loose PJ bottoms with a tie around the waist so the don't fall down and they 'flow' and don't stick to me whilst I work out.

Whatever works!!!! But I wouldn't wear them to a gym!!
  • kmsoucy457
    kmsoucy457 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    It probably depends a lot on body type (so for reference I am wide in the hips with a little love handle action goin' on). All of the workout pants I have tend to be tights and higher waisted:
    Under Armor has a lot of happy customers, but my capris will NOT stay up. They slide down so that the crotch gaps - uncomfortable and not attractive. Opacity is good, though.
    I have a pair of Reebok capris that do the trick staying up, but I must be very careful what kind of panties I wear, if you catch my drift.
    My favorite, and the priciest, are from Victoria's Secret's workout line VSX. They are a full length compression legging and I just love everything about them: look fab - which makes me feel more confident, stay up, no show through, and actually do help with muscle soreness afterwards (I thought that whole compression thing was a gimmick until I tried it!). The good news is that VS runs sales seasonally.
    I'm saving up for a pair of LuluLemons because I've heard such good things, but haven't tried myself so can't vouch on personal experience.
  • apennock
    apennock Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have a ton of knee length drawstring wicking fabric ones from Walmart - danskin maybe? They are fitted but not compression. I love them! Comfy, super stretchy, stay up with the drawstring, don't chafe, and are super cheap.
  • nev888
    nev888 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am currently loving Talbots Yoga pants. I'm short and they come in Petite sizes so they're the right length.
  • rawstrongchick
    rawstrongchick Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm an inverted triangle (small hips) and I only get on with Sweaty Betty and Under Armour pants. Anything else just comes down - even despite having built up some butt at last. Under Armour are reasonably cheap (in UK) and they do a good selection in my size. Sweaty Betty feels much nicer somehow on the skin but they are much more expensive (literally 2/3 times the price) and they don't do their full range in the smallest size so my options are always limited. I tend to opt for Under Armour gear at home for lifting, so it doesn't matter so much if I end up shredding the legs with the barbell whilst deadlifting etc and save the SB stuff for going to yoga class etc.
  • mercy7889
    mercy7889 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi.

Old Navy has great workout gear as fabulous prices. Check it out.