Where are my 30 and up people?

Options
13»

Replies

• Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 last week - on my way to making 30 the best shape of my life!
  • johnnui
    johnnui Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    35 and I would love to be your friend!
  • neishaw
    neishaw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at all these responses. It's definitely harder to maintain a healthy weight now for sure. If you are like me then you refuse to be fat. I refuse to succumb to the norm of fat people in this country.
  • baby_kayla2002
    baby_kayla2002 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 34 years old with 5 kids. Would love to have some friends to connect with :)
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    36 next month!
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and I weigh less now, and am FAR more fit, than I was the entirety of my 30s. And most of my 20s for that matter.

Feel free to add me if you wish. Good luck!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm in my late 30's. Lost 80 lbs in my mid-30's and have been maintaining since. I've always been chubby/overweight so I have no idea if it's easier or not. All I know and I work hard to maintain my shape. Mindful of what I'm eating and I stay active everyday. Nothing too rigid or hardcore so it's sustainable.

It can be done. Good for you OP for wanting to take control of your health. :)
  • pickers817
    pickers817 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm almost 37 and have had a very bad start to the year - broken engagement in Feb - turned to Ritz crackers for support. They've not been very helpful. I saw my thighs this morning, I had to do a double take.
    Please add me
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    41 here with two kids. I lost about 10/15 lbs right before my 40th birthday and have been maintaining for over a year. Even a quick 30 minute workout on days you feel like you don't have time is so important. Plus I love to eat, so I might as well love to exercise! :smile:
  • annemariefleming1
    annemariefleming1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Thirty six year old mother of four here and yep I realised pretty early on in my thirties that I was going to have to up my game to stay in good shape physically and mentally! Total fitness freak now and keen runner. Feel free to add me...I don't have enough like minded people around me! :)
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and it's definitely harder, but I feel like I can do it. I just need to stay motivated and be patient.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • holliedusteeeze
    holliedusteeeze Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey im 33 and defo trying to shift these pounds feel free to add me...
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    33 here
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Turning 39 this year!!! Whoop! Whoop!