Garcinia Cambogia plus colon cleasne routine

jjones62301
jjones62301 Posts: 28 Member
What is your garcinia cambogia plus colon cleanse routine? When do you take the pills? How often? Do you take the recommended dosage? What are/were your results?

Replies

• tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    I don't know anything about garcinia cambogia, but I have to say that I am really inspired by your biopic... I usually don't read people's profiles but your before and after pics caught my attention. Congratulations on all that you've accomplished, what an amazing life transformation! I like your philosophy about cheat days and cheese lol.. my sentiments exactly.

Anyway, it was a great mid-morning pick me up. Now I'll go and Google garcinia cambogia :)
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    you've lost 85 pounds already.

Why're you using gimmicks?
    These are items that Dr Oz has promoted which means to run the other way since they're crap.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Waste of money. Just keep eating your deficit, keep (or start) working out, and you'll lose the rest of your goal. No reason to start buying into fad gimmicks now.
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    My colon cleanse routine involves eating Quest bars (they’re high in fibre) and drinking lots of water. You’ve had such great results so far, why change what you’re doing? If it ain’t broke…
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    edited May 2015
    Detoxes and cleanses are just terms used by people trying to sell you something. Drink lots of water and eat fiber - unless your liver and kidneys are not functioning, your body will detox and cleanse for you.
    Garcinia Cambogia has never been proven in any legitimate, peer-reviewed study to promote weight loss.
    Congratulations on your progress so far. :)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Detoxes and cleanses are just terms used by people trying to sell you something. Drink lots of water and eat fiber - unless your liver and kidneys are not functioning, your body will detox and cleanse for you.
    Garcinia Cambogia has never been proven in any legitimate, peer-reviewed study to promote weight loss.
    Congratulations on your progress so far. :)

This. Don't waste your money. You've done great so far, don't fall for the bullsh*t.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    You ate right and exercised and watched your calories. Continue.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Garcinia cambogia is really nothing special, as far as I have read. Just a new fad. I tried it for a while & I didn't really notice any less hunger or more energy.
  • jjones62301
    jjones62301 Posts: 28 Member
    Thanks everyone... I guess I'm just curious to know if anyone has actually used garcinia and what they thought about the experience, if they liked it/didn't like it, if they saw results and if they would or wouldn't recommend it.... ??
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Probably the only ones who would recommend it would be:

1) Those who drank the Kool-Aid.
    2) Those who feel stupid for having wasted their money and want you to feel stupid, too.

:)
  • snickerscharlie
    But if you're looking for an awesome ( and delicious!) colon cleanse, I can highly recommend the Haribo Sugarfree Gummy Bear Cleanse.

Cheap, delicious and *highly* effective.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Personally I prefer to just enjoy a really big green salad.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    You could always try the Taco Bell diet....
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    But if you're looking for an awesome ( and delicious!) colon cleanse, I can highly recommend the Haribo Sugarfree Gummy Bear Cleanse.

LOL. Just couldn't help yourself, could you? :wink:

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    OP you've obviously done well on your own. Please don't waste your money.
  • snickerscharlie
    BinkyBonk wrote: »

I tried. Clearly I was unsuccessful. B)

• JodieNoelz
    JodieNoelz Posts: 1 Member
    BinkyBonk wrote: »

Nasty