Best breakfast for weight loss?

2»

Replies

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    You have to be really careful with eating TOO much protein though, it can make you constipated! So you really have to have both protein AND fiber!! I have learned this the hard way, too much protein = constipation. It's imperative that you balance it with the suggested daily fiber health officials recommend! Seriously!! :wink:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/253065-signs-symptoms-of-too-much-protein-in-the-diet/

Not making this up lol :blush:

See, that's the thing. I don't believe that restricting ANY of the macros is a good idea...go too heavy in one and neglect another and digestive issues are the result. Mix some fiber (which is a carb, regardless of the handwaving that fools would have you believe) with fats when you eat your protein? it won't stop you up....without the fiber and fat? A CORK IN THE BUM. At least for me...and lots of others.
  • tziol
    tziol Posts: 206 Member
    best breakfast for weight loss = no breakfast
  • lt13171
    lt13171 Posts: 11 Member
    Would it be healthier for me to have eggs with rye bread rather than normal bread? Will add some spinach too!
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    lt13171 wrote: »
    Would it be healthier for me to have eggs with rye bread rather than normal bread? Will add some spinach too!

try adn see how you feel. You are majoring inthe minors at his point. Just go with what works for you.
  • Nikkei74
    Nikkei74 Posts: 48 Member
    If you like cereal with fruit, then I'd go with 30g oats cooked with 125ml milk then topped with berries. Adding a bit of cream or unsweetened yoghurt makes it particularly creamy and satisfying. I have this minus the berries and am full right up until midday.