What are you doing this weekend?

Options

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'll be raptured tomorrow at around, oh, I don't know, 6 0'clock? After that, I'll be sipping on ambrosia while chillin with Jesus, all while we are watching Armageddon unfold under our feet! I hope yalls weekend rocks as much as mine will!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I'll be raptured tomorrow at around, oh, I don't know, 6 0'clock? After that, I'll be sipping on ambrosia while chillin with Jesus, all while we are watching Armageddon unfold under our feet! I hope yalls weekend rocks as much as mine will!

lol me too..
    if that doesnt happen i'll be working. well yea at 6 i'll be at work so i'll get raptured from work tommorow
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Tonight is hopefully some gym time and then time with 2 of my grandsons.

PIlates in the morning, then a hair cut and possibly shopping with the DH. He needs a new suit for the wedding next weekend and I need a dress since the one I bought still doesn't zip. Then it's off to to christen the new party basement at a friends house.

I have a feeling Sunday will truly be a day of rest and recovery!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Attending the World Expo of Beer in Frankenmuth!!!

Aww, I miss that use to go every year, lived in the Saginaw area, and it was a hop, skip and a jump for me then.
  • rlawrimore
    rlawrimore Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Going to hit the gym a few times and watch my 9yr old play some baseball that he loves so much. Come on Copperheads!!!!!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow - going for a run, then taking my 5 year old to his rugby lesson, then to the cinema, then he is going to a birthday party on a farm. Mummy's taxi service all day! Sunday we have a friend coming down so probably just lounging around!
  • Giovanni_P
    Giovanni_P Posts: 107
    Options
    Got a camping spot up near Yale lake, WA. So I'm gonna be up there cutting grass, and clearing the area up for the camping season
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My third Improv performance....*GULP* think I just threw up a little bit. *deep breath*
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Saturday I'll be going with some friends to see a local production of Twelfth Night. Should be a lot of fun. I saw the same troupe put on Midsummer Night's Dream last fall, and it was fantastic.

And Sunday I'll be running/walking my first 5K ever. I'm a bit nervous as I've never been much for running.
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Gonna get absolutely soaked (according to our lovely weather forecast) watching motorbikes :bigsmile:
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm doing a 5K race here in Orlando, starts at 8am, so should be a nice "cool" 80 degrees by then. Yuck! :drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A two day golf tournament and hopefully planting some of the garden.:smile:
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    YARD SALES! *jumps up and down with excitement*

ME TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down as well!!!!!!*
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    This is my favorite weekend of the year... my annual pig roast!

WOW - do you have a spit, a smoker or are you burying it? yuuuuum! I'm going to a wedding on a farm w/ a pig roast in late summer - can't wait!

college buddy's 41st bday, dogsitting, flea market. the plan is to pre-earn some drinking calories tomorrow morning :laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I don't plan for the weekends. The weekends plan for me. :devil:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I don't plan for the weekends. The weekends plan for me. :devil:
    not everyone can be as cool as u! i guess the world ending is pre planned just bc of u then huh... so i have u to thank for that!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Post-rapture looting. If that doesn't happen, going to a Padres game with the hubby. Then just hanging out with the family since I'm gonna be in Louisiana next week. Bleh.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Flat water paddling on the lake. If the world ends, I hope it's a water-related event, and I can kayak surf right on out o' this world and into the summerlands... :smile: And I hope "heaven" is a class II river with some cool scenery around every bend!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Going for a long solo bike ride and having some much deserved pampering at the salon.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My third Improv performance....*GULP* think I just threw up a little bit. *deep breath*

I am wildly impressed that you do this! Wow - break a leg! :wink: