Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Resting Btch Face. Two people within the span of a week said I looked so mad all the time, but it was because the last 3lbs of my weight loss came directly from my face.
  • jdstanhaus
    jdstanhaus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great post and amazing community.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I got undressed for my shower last night and noticed a lot of weird bumps on the just below and to the side of my breasts. Those were my ribs. I've never seen them so prominently before in my life. I guess I just lost the final bit of fat from those areas.
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    that my newly developed forearm muscles can be quite distracting when driving
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am down 74 lbs with at least 50 to go. I have noticed that I am no longer cold all the time and sweat a lot more. I tend to be warm at night a lot.
  • lakersfan89
    lakersfan89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    acquilla30 wrote: »
    My cheek bones look amazing and one that scared me was I can feel my heart beat in my stomach. I thought something was wrong but my doctor laughed and said it was normal in smaller people.

THATS WHAT THAT IS? I lay on my back down and I can see my hip bones and I can see my heart beat in my stomach. I was going to ask my doctor. I'm still pretty big but smaller than before!!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    HopHead28 wrote: »
    I haven't seen this one in the 23 pages I have made it through -- I enjoy that when I am driving I don't feel sections of my torso/stomach shake when going over bumps.

Good one! I haven't missed that sensation. :smiley:
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    saylorkw wrote: »
    "Before" I had to make a conscious decision to breath OR tie my shoes. Now I can do both safely without the risk of blacking out!

Amen on this! I have been doing my own pedicures for the first time in AGES. It's saving me a bundle - which I plan to use on new sandals and summer clothes. Being able to reach your feet is awesome!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm just shy of 40 pounds down (out of a probable 95 or 100).
    All of a sudden, people biking by are greeting me when I take my dog on the walking path.
  • LadyAhiru
    LadyAhiru Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It took my a few days to read trough all of that but this thread is everything! So inspiring to keep going!
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    when getting laid I love the, "Wow, your hard muscles are turning me on" type of reactions. : )
  • ArdieAgain
    ArdieAgain Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's enough weight loss now that people ALWAYS notice. People want to know what I've done to lose weight... Nope, no magic pills. MyFitnessPal.com and a food scale.

No idea what my right bra size is...

I don't try clothes on, I normally buy them and take them home. That doesn't work anymore... I needed MEDIUM shorts? Good lord, that MUST be wrong... That was a fun return. So now I use the changing rooms.

I get cold faster.

I pretty much like how I look in the mirror now. I am not at my goal yet, but I can DO THIS. I walk by that mirror with a thumbs up!
  • spunkyabroad
    spunkyabroad Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've lost 72 lbs. About 20 to go.

I had to exchange a pair of pants twice because I kept bringing home too big a size. I was folding laundry yesterday and I can't believe these tiny jeans fit me. I too keep wondering if my scale is just broken.

People refer to me as tiny! My son told me not to lose any more weight because I'm bony when he hugs me. Lol. I need a better mattress now that I don't have as much body fat to cushion me. My period is finally regular for the first time in my life!

The bad: I always thought I had no face wrinkles. Sadly, they were just hidden under fat. My boobs are a shell of their former glory. But I'm seriously considering breast lift/implants as a gift to myself when I get to and maintain goal for a year.

• jlturner386
    jlturner386 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ajfuelling wrote: »
    So many of these are familiar to me.
    The one that is sticking out in my brain is that the pockets in size 14 pants are way smaller than those in size 24 pants. I used to be able to carry my whole purse in my pockets... now my phone hardly fits!

I was just thinking about this today.....my friend was making fun of me because i can fit my giant smartphone in my pocket right now.....i was like "man....in like 1 pant size i wont bea le to anymore! What am i gonna do?" Now i understand why all these skinny girls have them hanging outof their back pockets......I cant wait for that day!!!!!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I spend way too much time getting ready for work, I have to try on multiple outfits still thinking the XL'S might look good - not so much - I have a harder time buying clothes as well it is a wider range depending on the style.
    Still don't like fitting room mirrors so trips back to return are the norm!
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!