Comment here if you want new mfp friends .. Let's kick butt together. I log on Allll day errrry day

Options

Replies

• prairiegirl0109
    prairiegirl0109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Always up to meeting like-minded individuals! Feel free to add me as well! (And anyone else who may see this!) :)
  • CeasarCasalda
    CeasarCasalda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Add me!
    I just started using this app because a trainer at the gym I work out at overheard my conversation with my cousin about how I would never be able to calorie count and keep track of my diet, so she told me to download this.
    Looks like I don't have an excuse not to try now! So far I've been pretty consistent, but it would definitely be nice to be a part of a community striving for the same thing :)
    Hope to hear from yall!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • KTOneTwentyTwo
    KTOneTwentyTwo Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Feel free to Add me :smiley:
  • mulahhjessy
    mulahhjessy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :) I'll add you!
  • B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, very active on here
  • DataPack
    DataPack Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like to be motivated. Cause I know you like to be motivated.
  • fitnesscosplayer
    fitnesscosplayer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me the more friends the better right ?
  • TampaExPat
    TampaExPat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im back giving this a try again after a long period of inactivity. Looking for new MFP buddies. Everyone can feel free to add me!
  • Ultimate_Beast
    Ultimate_Beast Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi daily logger, open diary, I too have learnt a lot from MFP, been using it for years happy to help people with their goals. Feel free to add
  • Beccacupcake
    Beccacupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Will add you
  • claire_meiklejohn
    claire_meiklejohn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • twinmommyRN
    twinmommyRN Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I've been logging in for 7 days straight
  • cherrylips4923
    cherrylips4923 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Becca. I started MFP to count calories. But I have seriously learned so much from being active on this app. It has changed how I eat and how I exercise. It has changed a big part of my life. There are some very smart people who log on. I want to learn more. Please add me or comment and I'll add you. We can all do this together. Let's give

Hi guys! I need more friends and more motivation! I already lost 27 pounds and am working towards 20 more.
  • BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    lets do this
  • S4Lyons
    S4Lyons Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi *waves* daily logger here :) add me !!!!
  • krissylee32
    krissylee32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation, so feel free to add me anyone
  • krissylee32
    krissylee32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation, so feel free to add me anyone
  • kfitt1
    kfitt1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ad
    Hi all. My name is Becca. I started MFP to count calories. But I have seriously learned so much from being active on this app. It has changed how I eat and how I exercise. It has changed a big part of my life. There are some very smart people who log on. I want to learn more. Please add me or comment and I'll add you. We can all do this together. Let's give

Anyone can add me! I'm 29 going on 30...trying to get in shape! Weight doesn't bother me as much as being toned and healthy. I'm dealing with a sleep disorder called narcolepsy which impacts every part of me life. Looking for some supportive people