Question

Options
13»

Replies

• jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm really a nice person when you get to know me and I am 100% honest with you at all times.
  • rachmawatyyulia
    rachmawatyyulia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lady @jorinya Surely I will keep moving and keep active. As I need an escape after broke up lol.
    Thanks again...
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,127 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Hi guys. Thanks for supportive comments. Since I walk uphill. So many people urge me for not doing that , and they often tell me that my things and calves could get bulkier (I'm an endomoprh woman) guess I shouldn't listen to their words. Since I'm getting a gallon of sweat after doing uphill walks.

Keep it up!

You might even start doing it 5 days a week. :)

Thank youuu :*
    But I think that would killing me.

So next week, do it 3 days.

The following week, do it 4 days.

The next week, do it 5 days.

Build up gradually.

• star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    OP, you sound like the sweetest person. As we said keep walking, eat at a deficit and you'll be fine. Oh, I can't stress enough the importants of drinking plenty water. I had a UTI scare the other day, drinking lots of water now. Turned out I agrevated an old injury to my back.
    Best of luck in your journey to a healthier you and don't listen to and negative or nasty comments from people around you, they are just jealous you are caring about yourself.

She does, doesn't she?!
    Where are you from OP? Don't apologise for your English, I admire anyone who can speak English as a second language. Half the people whose first language is English don't speak it that well!
  • rachmawatyyulia
    rachmawatyyulia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    star1407 wrote: »
    jorinya wrote: »
    OP, you sound like the sweetest person. As we said keep walking, eat at a deficit and you'll be fine. Oh, I can't stress enough the importants of drinking plenty water. I had a UTI scare the other day, drinking lots of water now. Turned out I agrevated an old injury to my back.
    Best of luck in your journey to a healthier you and don't listen to and negative or nasty comments from people around you, they are just jealous you are caring about yourself.

She does, doesn't she?!
    Where are you from OP? Don't apologise for your English, I admire anyone who can speak English as a second language. Half the people whose first language is English don't speak it that well!
    Hi lady.. I'm from Indonesia. Thanks for kind words. I just want to keep improving my English and have a supportive buddies as Well. God bless. Xx
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hi! Well you are doing very well. You will find lots of support on here. Bless you x
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    LOLZ! This cannot be real.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »

I'm thinking the same thing! People getting flagged for nothing. People thinking they're going to get muscle that easy.....OH wait! It's MFP forums.
    snort
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »

I'm thinking the same thing! People getting flagged for nothing. People thinking they're going to get muscle that easy.....OH wait! It's MFP forums.
    snort

IKR?? It's almost BINGO in one thread! :laugh:
  • karensuegill
    karensuegill Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    People, are we a site about fitness or grammar? Get over the grammar mistakes and give some advice with some value. You are not going to get bulky from walking. But you do need to do some activity 5 or more days a week if you want to lose weight and get fit. Be careful what advice you take to heart. There are a lot of uniformed people out there. And there are plenty of people in your life who don't want you to take steps to get healthy. It's because then they might have to think about their own unhealthy habits!