Last 20 pounds Club

Options
I wanted to start this topic too.
I'm not quite ready for the Last 10 pounds Club yet.

Do you have 20 pounds or less yet ?
Good job!
Join the Club :drinker:

:happy:

Replies

• HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    All I have left is 20lbs to go. Nice to meet you.
  • Peanutmanda
    Peanutmanda Posts: 103
    Options
    Last 18lbs! : )

My names Amanda!
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes--and it's been such a battle! So frustrating!!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Bump and http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/61706-guide-to-calorie-deficits?hl=guide+to+calorie+deficit

For those of you in your last 20. Your weekly goal should be a max of 1 lb/week although I would recommend 0.5/week. Once you get to your last 10 your goal should not be more than 0.5lbs/week. And eating your exercise calories becomes even more important. You will also want to change up your routine every 4-6 weeks to shock your system.

Hope this helps
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I got 20 left I'm halfway there!
  • jene77
    jene77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yes... and it has been such a pain! Cheers to 20 pounds to go!! :drinker:
  • paul977
    paul977 Posts: 11
    Options
    3 more lbs for me to go.. I am so excited.
  • Cletc
    Cletc Posts: 352
    Options
    Thanks for joining ! :drinker:

I'm going to enjoy this club I'm sure!

Today is my No Running day -- rest for my LongRun tomorrow
    I'm really nervous not expending those calories in exercise today :yawn: :yawn:

I've decided to stay under a certain number of Carbs. I hope that heps me. I started doing that two days ago

And keep running and biking at an easy pace
  • skinnymama157
    Options
    Great advice, thanks!
  • skinnymama157
    Options
    16 lbs to go!!!! I'm sure this club will be great support! Super job everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    13 more... I'm in!
  • Cletc
    Options
    I have been doing ZERO exercises, just my wogging (walk/jog)

Today I will begin the Primal Strength exercises at a BabySteps kind of pace, definitely under-doing it. It will take me a week or two to get used to the range of motion alone!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-fitness/

I always under-do everything. I know I can be prone to owies and injuries and don't want to get sidelined.

I also know how Out of Condition I am and how underactive I'd been and that my muscles are really weak, extremeties and core.

and at my age, I don't want to throw out my back either!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    i want in!!!! i have 20-25 pounds left!! not sure if when i lose the 20 pounds that i will want to go 5 more so im saying 20 pounds left....im in!
  • Cletc
    Options
    3 more lbs for me to go.. I am so excited.

I'm VERY excited for you.
    That's fantastic!
    Thanks for joining and for sharing your status!

:drinker:
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    I'm not sure what I want to end up weighing, but that number does fall somewhere in the "20 pounds to go" category. I had thought I wanted to be a size 6, but just this week I started wearing size 8's, and I can see I'm not even close to what I want my body to look like!

When I started, I thought getting to 130 lbs would be unbelievable but now that I'm getting closer, I realize I don't care what I end up weighing. I know that I want to be strong and I want my muscles to show, so I need to get rid of the layer of flab covering them up. So I still have a lot of work ahead of me!

Congrats to everybody getting so close to their goal!
  • Cletc
    Options
    so I need to get rid of the layer of flab covering them up. So I still have a lot of work ahead of me!

Good thinking.
    I agree and that's what I'm aiming for too.
    I was at "goal number for now" in Nov.2009 so I know it's do'able so that's why I have that goal number for now.
    I can't remember what I looked like though! So I'm going to find out all over again.

Let's go 20's -- we'll make Wise Choices and get ourselves kicked outta this Club eh?
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    I have 20 pounds to lose. I may go further if I want but with working out and 20 lbs I will feel pretty good... I 'm in!
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    I have been doing ZERO exercises, just my wogging (walk/jog)

Today I will begin the Primal Strength exercises at a BabySteps kind of pace, definitely under-doing it. It will take me a week or two to get used to the range of motion alone!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-fitness/

I always under-do everything. I know I can be prone to owies and injuries and don't want to get sidelined.

I also know how Out of Condition I am and how underactive I'd been and that my muscles are really weak, extremeties and core.

and at my age, I don't want to throw out my back either!

Very important to work the muscles along with the wogging..btw I love to wog! Make sure you are doing LOTS of stretching so you do not cause injury.
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm in the range!
    Lost 30lb and 14lb to go. Yay!
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Last and only 20lbs to lose :)

I started with 26lbs to lose now im at 17lbs!

That is just a rough estimate though because I dont know exactly what my body will look like when I reach my goal! I may want to lose more or maybe less, we'll see!

COMON EVERYONE, WE CAN DO THIS!