Hello...New Memeber Here

Good afternoon...I have recently started a "life change" instead of a diet...I am tired of the yo yo dieting...I feel like I do so well for a few months and then slump back into old habits...I have a lot of weight to loose but I am dedicated to do this for myself and not for anyone else...I am sooo excited for this journey and what the new me will feel like....

Replies

• y2jmann
    y2jmann Posts: 15 Member
    Good for you... no more yoyo.

It's not a "diet", it's eating foods that make me feel great and get me where I want to be.

Good luck and stick with it!
  • rfuller29
    rfuller29 Posts: 40
    Hi and Welcome. Good Luck to you. Feel free to add me if you would like ;)
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • angelamb61
    angelamb61 Posts: 10
    Hiya, I am new to this too. I have heard excellent things about this site. Fingers crossed it works :)
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Thinking about it as a Lifestyle change has you already on the right track!

I'm sure you'll find a great support network here to keep you motivated, on track and accountable!

Cheers to you! :-)
  • Iamgiam
    Iamgiam Posts: 38
    Hello and welcome.

As Y2jmann said.. it isnt a diet as such.. just a great learning curve.
    Loads of happy smiling faces.
    Great place to be. :)

Enjoy your journey.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    You are off to a good start! Good luck in all you do
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Welcome! I too have yo yo'd too many times to count. This site is great, you will find a lot of support and information.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • MammyTL
    MammyTL Posts: 6
    Hi and welcome .. .I'm new too . .signed up yesterday . .you can add me as a friend and it sounds like we have alot in common already!!! . .... .As I keep gaining and losing the same 30 lbs. for the past 20 yrs. LOL ... .
  • thaismoreira
    thaismoreira Posts: 37 Member
    Hi, I am new too... you can add me as a friend and we can support each other. It is a life change and it can take time.