Options
    Salmon and salad
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Roasted a chicken....ate some of the breast and leg/thigh with the crispy skin. I'm really craving protein and fat today so I'm going with it :p Still in my calories and a big outdoor workout planned for tomorrow.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Pb2 on 2 rice cakes, Fage Greek yogurt with flax and chia seeds, mozzarella string cheese, one egg, Udis whole grain bread, Quest protein powder mixed in one cup of Almond milk.
  • 124mmk
    124mmk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Balsamic chicken, asparagus, and orzo.. I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it!
  • rebeccawwalters
    rebeccawwalters Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut...3 of them, and black coffee
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    The husband made lasagna soup for dinner (it was actually suppose to be regular lasagna but he wanted it to be low cal so he took out some of the noodle and that turned it into lasagna soup....) tastes amazing.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Banana cream Greek yogurt
    Vanilla protein powder
    A banana
  • cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    natures valley peanut bar
  • Nerruse
    Nerruse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Had some leftover lettuce, sliced tomato and corn on the cob from yesterday's holiday gathering so...homemade taco bowl for lunch it is. Diced chicken, onions, corn and black beans with a lime and red wine vinegar sauce on top of the lettuce and tomato, topped with shredded Mexican blend cheese. Yes, it was excellent. Yes, I wish I had sour cream and salsa to go on it.
  • AmazonMayan
    Options
    Zucchini serrano pepper frittata and some toast
  • Noogsofthenorth
    Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Pizza
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    A cupcake. Someone had a birthday.

It is all I have eaten today. Not feeling awesome (to be fair the cupcake didn't help but she made them herself!)
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    2 Vietnamese spring rolls, rolled with BBQ pork, rice noodles, lettuce, and shredded carrots; and a couple clementines. - Lunch
  • Alisonison
    Alisonison Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Blueberry flavored almonds from Naturebox will totally change your life
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Marinated mushrooms, because they are SO good.
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Kale salad with black forest turkey with oregano and basil balsamic and two Zesta crackers. Why? Other than the fact that it tastes good, I am saving calories for a charity wine dinner.
  • AmazonMayan
    Options
    Roasted a 15oz chicken breast (I don't know what kind of giant chicken that was lol) then made chicken salad with plain yogurt, pickles, serrano pepper, onion and pepper.

I had that on toast open faced. :p There is enough for a couple more meals tomorrow.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, roasted potatoes, an apple, grilled salmon, and a cup of Greek yogurt.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Two olives.