My Story

Options
greekspartan
greekspartan Posts: 32 Member
Competitiveness and the ultimate desire, drive and passion has always been the way I think and apply myself. Our past experiences teach us so much changing and defining our life and personalities completely. I always say looking back at when I was a teen, going through all the hardships and struggles, has brought to who and what I am today.

Health, fitness and training became a passion for me, yet so much that it led me to another passion in helping others become their very best, inspiring, motivating and assisting where I could. Making it possible for everyone to believe enough in themselves that anything they dream of is possible. It boils down to how hungry you really want it, how dedicated and how patient you willing to wait to get it.

No matter what said and done, the most important thing in life is to stay happy, to do the things that bring you outmost joy. Sure there will always be speed bumps and obstacles along the way. The journey isn't easy as with nothing in life. Everything comes at a price to pay, for some higher and for some less.

Having a 6 pack doesn't define you, your character does and how you treat people. Your body is your temple, so treat it with care, love and respect as I've always believed a clean healthy, body and mind shines the light to every aspect in your life.

Believe in yourself, in your abilities, gifts and talents those which GOD has blessed us all with. Don't waist them, instead use them to their full potential and make the most of them. We all unique and we are all capable of bringing out the best in us. Always do what you love, follow your passion and pursue your dreams. Be around the people that uplift and encourage you no matter how impossible the task may look. It's the people in your life, who saw the best in you when all hope was lost & gone, those are the ones you keep in your life forever. Stay away from the negatives and the ones discouraging you from your dreams. Ignore the haters and the naysayers, and use them as your motivation to succeed. No matter what people think, do or say, If you happy doing what you love, in the end that's what counts. c1g5acdff6dm.jpg

Replies

• kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation picture! Way to go!!!
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Way to take the bull by the horn and take control of your life.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    :smiley: Nice work!! Very dramatic.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options

Health, fitness and training became a passion for me, yet so much that it led me to another passion in helping others become their very best, inspiring, motivating and assisting where I could. Making it possible for everyone to believe enough in themselves that anything they dream of is possible. It boils down to how hungry you really want it, how dedicated and how patient you willing to wait to get it.

No matter what said and done, the most important thing in life is to stay happy, to do the things that bring you outmost joy. Sure there will always be speed bumps and obstacles along the way. The journey isn't easy as with nothing in life. Everything comes at a price to pay, for some higher and for some less.

Believe in yourself, in your abilities, gifts and talents those which GOD has blessed us all with. Don't waist them, instead use them to their full potential and make the most of them. We all unique and we are all capable of bringing out the best in us. Always do what you love, follow your passion and pursue your dreams. Be around the people that uplift and encourage you no matter how impossible the task may look. It's the people in your life, who saw the best in you when all hope was lost & gone, those are the ones you keep in your life forever. Stay away from the negatives and the ones discouraging you from your dreams. Ignore the haters and the naysayers, and use them as your motivation to succeed. No matter what people think, do or say, If you happy doing what you love, in the end that's what counts.

A man after God's own heart!!! That's what comes to my mind when I read your post! You are truely a gentleman and the lucky girl in your life (if you have one) is blessed to have you by her side. Wow! What a post!!! You are a gift to this world, you truly are. What a wonderful attitude!! Amazing!!!!
  • greekspartan
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »

Wow thanks so much for your lovely and inspiring words, it's people like you that motivate me more and more to do what I love. Be blessed and thank t

Believe in yourself, in your abilities, gifts and talents those which GOD has blessed us all with. Don't waist them, instead use them to their full potential and make the most of them. We all unique and we are all capable of bringing out the best in us. Always do what you love, follow your passion and pursue your dreams. Be around the people that uplift and encourage you no matter how impossible the task may look. It's the people in your life, who saw the best in you when all hope was lost & gone, those are the ones you keep in your life forever. Stay away from the negatives and the ones discouraging you from your dreams. Ignore the haters and the naysayers, and use them as your motivation to succeed. No matter what people think, do or say, If you happy doing what you love, in the end that's what counts.

A man after God's own heart!!! That's what comes to my mind when I read your post! You are truely a gentleman and the lucky girl in your life (if you have one) is blessed to have you by her side. Wow! What a post!!! You are a gift to this world, you truly are. What a wonderful attitude!! Amazing!!!!

Wow thanks so much for your lovely and inspiring words, it's people like you that motivate me more and more to do what I love. Be blessed and thank you
  • greekspartan
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation picture! Way to go!!!

Thanks so much ☺️
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    yummy!! lol Great job!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very nice and very well done :-)
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not going to post anything eloquent or touching, I just have to say ........
    Holy crap, mother may I?! Hot hot hot
  • greekspartan
    Options
    Thank you all so much for ur kind and uplifting words
  • greekspartan
    Options
    vixtris wrote: »
    yummy!! lol Great job!
  • OBXgirl130
    OBXgirl130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Had to look and compare again to see that it was the same person! And some very wise words. You obviously have a servant's heart, and nowadays you here so little talk about the value of character so that is refreshing to read. Amazing accomplishment! God bless!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I like your positive message. Congrats on your transformation!
  • estherlion
    estherlion Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amazing abs! Please tell us more about your routine, diet, and stats. Blessing bro. :)
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey and thanks for the inspiring words!
  • greekspartan
    Options
    estherlion wrote: »
    Amazing abs! Please tell us more about your routine, diet, and stats. Blessing bro. :)

Thanks brother it's very hard for me to tell you how I do things cause my diet, training and everything changes all the time. But follow me on Instagram and Twitter and you can see some stuff I teach and post. Take care and never give up
  • greekspartan
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »
    I like your positive message. Congrats on your transformation!

Thank you .... Love and Peace Always
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing and the story is so positive and inspiring. Thank you for posting it because it's really what I needed at this moment! Keep being awesome as some of us need that motivation from seeing how well folks like you are doing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!