Anyone wanna loose 15 pounds In 2 months with me?

mazzed
mazzed Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm going on vacation in the beginning of July and I want to look good. My goal is loose 15 pounds in 2months. Anyone in for the challenge?

Replies

• sambor2
    sambor2 Posts: 11 Member
    My birthday is 8/25 and i will be celebrating 70th. We can help each other.
  • mazzed
    mazzed Posts: 2 Member
    My birthday is 8/24 ahah!! What a coincidence
  • emmoen
    emmoen Posts: 218 Member
    I'm in
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Careful. That can be a huge goal if you don't have a lot to lose. Your profile says you have 12lbs total... so be healthy about it :)
  • FarmingCozy
    FarmingCozy Posts: 46 Member
    Anyway yes I'll join.
  • darlenebuck33
    darlenebuck33 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    I'm in!
  • sumyia
    sumyia Posts: 10 Member
    I m in...
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    I'm in
  • anne_croft
    anne_croft Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    If you only have 15 lbs you may have to resign yourself to losing half that because that's a huge target

Although if you're talking about swimsuits you can affect great change eating at a defecit and lifting progressively heavier weights ..gives you a smaller, tighter more "toned" physique over and above a drop in scale numbers
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
  • aririchan98
    aririchan98 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in
  • esepahi
    esepahi Posts: 1 Member
    Me too ☺️
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Careful. That can be a huge goal if you don't have a lot to lose. Your profile says you have 12lbs total... so be healthy about it :)
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    If you only have 15 lbs you may have to resign yourself to losing half that because that's a huge target

Although if you're talking about swimsuits you can affect great change eating at a defecit and lifting progressively heavier weights ..gives you a smaller, tighter more "toned" physique over and above a drop in scale numbers

These cautions against setting too high a goal apply to almost everyone in this thread.
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    I'd love to!... But it's not a realistic timescale for my rate of loss. I'm in it for the long haul and slow and steady wins the race. I've lost a stone (14lb to those who ask) since February and I know it'll slow down.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    I'd love to!... But it's not a realistic timescale for my rate of loss. I'm in it for the long haul and slow and steady wins the race. I've lost a stone (14lb to those who ask) since February and I know it'll slow down.

Well done on your weight loss!! And on knowing to be realistic about your goals :)
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

These cautions against setting too high a goal apply to almost everyone in this thread.

True. 7.5lbs/month amounts to a 26,500 calorie deficit- 875 per day. Far too aggressive.
  • KennaCanuck
    KennaCanuck Posts: 9 Member
    I'd like to do this but I have only 10 pounds to lose. Could I join for that amount of weight? I think 5 pounds a month is reasonable.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    jttm08veidlf.jpg

I've seen you post this a couple of times (I think it was you anyway) and I absolutely LOVE IT! Really puts things into perspective. It was actually one of the motivations for me to start lifting again, rather than just focusing on the number on the scale, so thank you :)