Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Okay, found some old pics! Not the end result here but it's progress - down 60lbs and I'd like to lose about 45 more.

You look great, and I love your style.
  • Claire8614
    Claire8614 Posts: 157 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • FitHappyGrrrl
    FitHappyGrrrl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Over a year of hard work and I finally fit in a size that was meant for me. Size 14 then vs. 6 now. I'm totally in love with my new life. cw96kqgu8kel.jpg
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm always amazed at how different people look after weight loss, especially in the face.
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Over a year of hard work and I finally fit in a size that was meant for me. Size 14 then vs. 6 now. I'm totally in love with my new life. cw96kqgu8kel.jpg

Nice
  • ksumindysue
    ksumindysue Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am down about 45 pounds since August! I did it by working with a personal trainer 2-3X a week and doing at least an hour of cardio on my off days. At this point I am working on fitness and building strength, but haven't lost much weight in the past couple of months.

0u9k386n3nrw.jpg
    waqs71mqacwf.jpg
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Such amazing hard work that's gone into each and every one of your journeys! Massive congratulations and keep up the good work :)

I'm still a bit away from goal weight but took this pic on the weekend to celebrate a couple of big milestones - 20kg lost and under 70kg for the first time in about 6 years!

aukwgorwb9d4.jpg
  • ksumindysue
    ksumindysue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great Work!!
    k2vqn8pp8fpb.jpg

the journey so far.

i've lost a few more pounds since creating this photoset; i weigh 176 lbs. my goal is 130 lbs and to gain mass. keep up the good work, guys!

• hellokaty37
    hellokaty37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    8u58f0st8473.jpg
    rrk0g8b7msta.jpg

On my wedding day, I weighed almost 190 lbs., a month later (first pic) 180, 23 months later (second pic, today) 155. I'm using myfitnesspal to work on the stubborn poundage and motivate myself to tighten up the tummy (which looks identical in head-on shots between 2013 and now; so thankful I thought to take side shots too or I wouldn't see any difference!).

What I love is that I'm back comfortably working out in cheer shorts, which I lived in as a high school athlete. I've always enjoyed wearing shorts, but back in 2013 didn't want the rest of the world to see my legs. Now they can look all they want. :smiley:
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    melliebee wrote: »
    It is so inspirational to see REAL people changing their lives!

ygwrm6n4ke86.jpg

I lost my weight with no fad diets, no trainers, no gym membership, just MFP, free YOUTUBE workout videos like 30 day shred, and dedication!

Looking to stay motivated now that I am maintaining!

Keep working!!! You will get there!

Wit woooo! Your abs are amazing :) you look incredible x

• KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I LOVE before and after pictures! :) You guys are incredible and congrats so much on the progress you've all made. These are my before and after pictures so far. I still have a fair bit of weight I want to lose but I'm here for the long fight :D x

w3bjhz8jdl20.jpg
    rvde8sc2hvis.jpg
  • puraze
    puraze Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I LOVE before and after pictures! :) You guys are incredible and congrats so much on the progress you've all made. These are my before and after pictures so far. I still have a fair bit of weight I want to lose but I'm here for the long fight :D x

w3bjhz8jdl20.jpg
    rvde8sc2hvis.jpg

Amazing!! Great work, you're so tiny now
  • emilyd2305
    emilyd2305 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Haven't reached my goal yet but 43 pounds down. h7x70y424vij.jpg
    qvlej7qn2a66.jpg
    wipsgyz6oihe.jpg
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options

w3bjhz8jdl20.jpg
    rvde8sc2hvis.jpg

I love that your are wearing the same clothes for comparison! You look like a little girl trying on her mom's clothes. Absolutely amazing!
  • drzoltar
    drzoltar Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    nfzv8342r1g1.jpg70 lbs lost in 16 months. I've been able to keep it off for over 2 years now. (I still have 10 lbs to go though)
  • bewarethedog
    bewarethedog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not to my goal yet... But feeling good about the progress I've made so far! I'm 157 in the first picture and 142 in the last. At 5'0", 15 pounds really makes a difference!
    os0kw181334k.jpg
  • WranglerMichelle
    WranglerMichelle Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    drzoltar wrote: »
    nfzv8342r1g1.jpg70 lbs lost in 16 months. I've been able to keep it off for over 2 years now. (I still have 10 lbs to go though)

First off, great job on the loss. 70 lbs. is quite an achievement . . . but if I'm being honest, the reason I'm commenting is that I love your Tony Stark shirt in the after pic. :smile:
  • ClurWelsh
    ClurWelsh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    cocobongo wrote: »
    Since Jan:

mn3a4mtgjp4b.jpg
    os1stjkrcvk3.jpg
    c0hit6kqj13s.jpg

No gym - doing T25 and 30 Days of Yoga. No fad diet just using MFP and trying to make healthier choices most of the time but still having treats.

You look great!!! Love your bikini as well!
  • jamileed
    jamileed Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Forty6and2 wrote: »
    1vgud7pop1x2e.jpg

220 before and about 177 now. I still want to lose about 40 lbs and see if I like how I feel then and I'm hoping to be there by the end of this year. I have a type of depression that comes on every now and again and it makes it difficult for me to stay motivated to work out and eat well but I'm hoping that I will stay on track this time with the help of my therapist and some medication.

Also, I have lost all of this weight through basic cardio (running, elliptical), weight lifting, and eating at a calorie deficit. I don't avoid any foods at all and I don't force myself to eat something I hate because it's "healthy." That being said, I enjoy healthier foods in the first place, so eating low calorie isn't too difficult for me (until Ben and Jerry's is in the picture :stuck_out_tongue: )

Did you weigh your food?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!