Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• KevannC
    KevannC Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love coming back to this thread for unlimited inspiration!
  • shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    fzb00400xqra.jpg
    h8tpj4gw2xo8.jpg

Only 1/3 of the way there, but a little bit of progress!
    Height: 5'11
    SW: 273
    CW: 241
    GW: 190 (for now)
  • sylverenergy
    sylverenergy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm only 24lbs down and have a ways to go but wanted to show some progress pics. What I find curious is there is a bigger difference between Feb and March with only a 5lb difference than there is between Jan and Feb with an almost 20lb difference! I don't notice it as much in the mirror as I do in my clothes. It's so weird that the jeans that have been super tight and hugged my curves and gave me a workout just zipping them up are now baggy and I can take them off without unbuttoning/unzipping them!

t1vradxyv8p8.jpg

geb916ry5c46.jpg
    Not sure what my goal weight is yet. Would like to get to 180 and see how I look/feel. So another 50+ at least! Oh and I'm 5'7" for those who like to know! Feel free to friend me on FB if ya like! :)
  • JSaltzer
    JSaltzer Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to become another statistic that gained weight over the holidays and push over 200 lbs. I maid the commitment in mid November to lose weight when I was at 192lbs. Now 4 months in and 27 lbs lighter, I've hit my preliminary 165lb goal and I'm not done yet! CameraAce_Collage.jpg
    Some better comparisons.CameraAce_Collage1.jpgCameraAce_Collage2.jpg
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Pre and Post T25

nsevdwabfqm7.jpg

van836n2twko.jpg
    zbgja8ygn7u9.jpg

• phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    phoenix 8633what did you do for exercises?

I basically started by doing a couch to 5k program & after that I kept with the running only 2-3 times a week slowly building up to a 10k. Then between the runs I bought various Jillian Michaels workouts starting with 30DS then doing RI30 along with all her other ones. I have just completed Insanity aswell & now back to doing Jillian workouts but upping the weights I use but I only run once a week now doing a 10k.

Also I don't do just 1 of her DVDs in 1 session I do 2 in 1 session. E.g RI30 + 6W6P.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    phoenix8633 wow! you really worked hard for your great results! you are an inspiration to me and others thanks for posting. everyone on this thread is so amazing. I hope to be posting in the next couple of months.
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Here's my latest update as of this weekend. Total timeline is October 2013 till March 2015...18 months. Left to right is Oct '13, May '14, Aug '14, Jan '15, Mar '15.

52p7pqnu7tim.jpg
  • Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for posting everyone! Amazing!!!
  • CoachBo89
    CoachBo89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can't remember what I was at exactly in the left pic, but I started off at 367 (heaviest recorded weight, could have been more) and I am now at 238 in the pic on the right. Around 3 1/2 years of work and dedication so far and don't plan on that changing.

Lost mine by figuring out how to eat and workout correctly and living a healthier and happier lifestyle!

shbxx0jel78t.jpg
  • parkdad73
    parkdad73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    parkdad73 wrote: »
    xz3fd4wu9pp4.jpg
    75xc8ydzoion.jpg
    m7vy8nb7paeg.jpg
    m1wnfer2tlxy.jpg

100 pounds in 14 months thanks to Gary Taubs' Why We Get Fat. I have a series of pics I've titled Fat Me that I am re-enacting in my new body.

1. You did amazing work
    2. You have the best hair ever

Thanks!
    One day I was at a hospital, went to the nurses station and when she looked up she exclaimed, "You have Donnie Osmond hair!"
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

[/quote]

how much did you lose? what size were you and what size r u now?[/quote]

Hey! In the photos I was around 180, and 5'6. In the newer photos i'm around 135... I'm now at 133 :smile:

• JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    First image is from around October 14' and 2nd image is from March 2015. I've dropped 15 pounds but lost a bit of fat and inches. I focus mostly on weight training and gaining strength rather than just getting tiny. It's a slow process but I'm pretty happy with what I've accomplished thus far.
    4fw15mglu52k.jpg
    l92yceqz3ttf.jpg
  • pdoloughlin
    pdoloughlin Posts: 16 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Still a work very much in progress but on January 5th I weighed in at 27 stone 3 (381 llb) and 85 days later with a much healthier diet with spin gym and swim I today weighed in at 21 stone 12 (306 llb). I am still as determined as I was at that first weighing too. Not sure how to attach a pic from my phone though xx
  • pdoloughlin
    Options
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    4gusj0ihozf1.jpg

Congrats on your major accomplishments. Your are inspirational.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    awesome results everyone.
  • pdoloughlin
    Options

[/quote]

Congrats on your major accomplishments. Your are inspirational.
    [/quote]

Thank you. Still a long road but will keep sharing as it all motivates towards the greater goals.x
  • pdoloughlin
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Had to edit as not correct I'm not 22 12 I'm 21 12 xx sold myself short
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!