Replies

• DuncWinter
    DuncWinter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi add me up!
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    More friends are always welcome :) Feel free to add me!
  • katlob
    katlob Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 66 years old - retired and happily married. I've been using MFP for a few weeks and am thrilled with my weight loss progress so far. My goal is to lose 2 lbs a week (for now) - so my daily calorie limit is at 1200. Surprisingly - I find that I have plenty to eat during the day and still am under my calorie intake most evenings. I REALLY enjoy food - and my meal plan is to have 3 meals and 3 snacks each day. I'm looking forward to continued success using MFP and meeting new friends! Have a great day!
  • ashiawilliams1
    ashiawilliams1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Hi 37 year old female would love new friends to help me on this journey
  • Louisebarker17
    Louisebarker17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started this recently. Please anyone feel free to add me. Motivation and friendship is what we need! #corny
  • klingonbarbie
    klingonbarbie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m 57 years old, I was a vegetarian for 40 years, but lapsed badly when I was pregnant 26 years ago, & recently I’ve become Vegan (May 2015) for 60% dietary & 40% ethical empathy reasons, I need to lose at least 5 stone, but having an under active thyroid doesn’t help matters, I also suffer from very high blood pressure & have been advised by my doctor not to do too much exercise, just light walking, swimming & cycling, a few years ago I went OTT with the exercise regime, trained for a triathlon & nearly died (mini stoke) as a result of my training, I am not very good at sticking to diets & have spent my whole life yo-yo dieting & have always been a big eater (cheese was my downfall) plus I need to control my portion sizes (enough to feed at least 4 people). I have found that MFP is more helpful than Weight Watchers & Slimming World (too many sneerers & preeners)

• tanelva
    tanelva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here. Looking forward to meet new friends in MFP :smile:
  • LadieLeo50
    LadieLeo50 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • pipo0984
    pipo0984 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!! B)
  • tarekhamouda
    tarekhamouda Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll take some new friends!
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, still check out my profile. I want to avoid the uncomfortable profile talk:)
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Always feel free to add me! I am on most days although I don't post a ton on my own page, I try to motivate!
  • mrspheonix
    mrspheonix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would add you but don't know how
  • Acal01
    Acal01 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Friend available
  • SonicKrunch
    SonicKrunch Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • missjaydeene
    missjaydeene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I want and need friends for motivation and help on this uphill journey!!
  • megsCA
    megsCA Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking for active friends! Have a desk job and working mostly from the food end rather then the active end for now!
  • Gemmyferg
    Gemmyferg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, just starting out and would love to link up with people to share motivation and encouragement
  • drzoltar
    drzoltar Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends. All (except one) I currently have on MFP have stopped tracking their food, unfortunately. I need more people to keep me accountable.