Men...what physique do you find attractive on a woman???

Options

Replies

• mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    body-fat-percentage-men-women.jpg

I'll be honest and take the beating. Around 15-25% body fat regardless of pear, hourglass, triangle, etc shape. I'm closer to the 30% guy. :(

Edit for honesty.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    mojohowitz wrote: »

I'll be honest and take the beating. Around 20% body fat regardless of pear, hourglass, triangle, etc shape. I'm closer to the 25% guy. :(

I'll take the woman that is in the 15% to 45% range as long as she has a pretty face and big boobs (real for a relationship, fake is okay for a ONS)....oh and the booty has to be sitting up & not droopy.
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    boobs.. is that answer taken already?
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to bet that although everyone is being politically correct in this forum, in reality everyone is attracted to a certain physique more than others.

Finally someone said it
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options

I'll be honest and take the beating. Around 20% body fat regardless of pear, hourglass, triangle, etc shape. I'm closer to the 25% guy. :(

I'll take the woman that is in the 15% to 45% range as long as she has a pretty face and big boobs (real for a relationship, fake is okay for a ONS)....oh and the booty has to be sitting up & not droopy.

Wow, just wow...
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    fatcity66 wrote: »

Wow, just wow...

What?? I find women attractive....and boobs...big ones...and booty- I don't mind if it shakes, as long as it sticks out instead of me having to lift it myself.
  • fatcity66
    Options

Wow, just wow...

What?? I find women attractive....and boobs...big ones...and booty- I don't mind if it shakes, as long as it sticks out instead of me having to lift it myself.

I just find it amusing that the dude with 30% bf has the strictest criteria.
    That's usually how it is...carry on.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Wow, just wow...

I also find that amusing but lets face it he was the most honest one here haha

• vadersaysno
    Options

Wow, just wow...

I also find that amusing but lets face it he was the most honest one here haha

I'm trying to find where my criteria is strict? I've dated skinny girls and I've dated fat girls. Believe it or not, I've actually dated girls with small boobs and small butts too!! I was actually engaged to a girl who was 36B- but she turned out to be crazy.

Oh and I haven't updated my body-fat thing, but thanks. What tends to get my attention the most is eyes and a smile (and someone kinda freaky), but that's not what the question was. Plus, to the point of being "strict"- I said the full range of the picture! But at least I'm honest about it.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to bet that although everyone is being politically correct in this forum, in reality everyone is attracted to a certain physique more than others.

Finally someone said it

It really isn't being PC for many of us. I couldn't tell you what physique I prefer on men. I like tall and broad shoulders, the rest is not a big deal.
  • mojohowitz
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm just trying to be honest. I wouldn't expect any woman to get too excited about my 30%. I hate it myself.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    I never said my body was impressive at all. I have body image issues myself.
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options

Wow, just wow...

Clearly the correct answer was, "I like girls...no women...with a kind heart and beautiful eyes. But I don't care about how her eyes actually look, as long as they radiate her inner beauty. Anything else is seriously irrelevant to me".
  • mojohowitz
    Options
    I never said my body was impressive at all. I have body image issues myself.

Not sure why, but this makes me want to give you a hug and invite you over to watch The Notebook.
  • fatcity66
    Options
    "big boobs (real for a relationship, fake is okay for a ONS)....oh and the booty has to be sitting up & not droopy."

I found that part the most amusing. LOL
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    royaldrea wrote: »

Wow, just wow...

Clearly the correct answer was, "I like girls...no women...with a kind heart and beautiful eyes. But I don't care about how her eyes actually look, as long as they radiate her inner beauty. Anything else is seriously irrelevant to me".

but that's not "physique".
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Long slim neck
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    body shaming begins in 3...2...

^^^^This guy called it^^^^
  • VillageSmithy
    VillageSmithy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cues of good health make people attractive irrespective of gender: good skin tone, clear eyes, straight posture, effortless movement. But if it's just shape you're asking about, I'd say Audrey Hepburn or Kate Moss.
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    And I know there's the 2/10 would bang yucky guy meme, but real question are people not allowed to find other people more physically attractive than others because they themselves are not deemed to be at their peak?

Sort of related, but this may be why when people in relationships lose weight, their partners become insecure - because they may feel as though that person is only with them because they were the best they could do at that time, and as soon as they have options they'll take 'em.