Men...what physique do you find attractive on a woman???

Options

Replies

• Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Physique isn't such a big deal, though I admit that the gymnast physique excites me little nothing else if we're going on physique alone. Oh how I love a strong set of legs on a woman! And how I would love to have the physique of gymanst, myself:

stronggymnast.jpg

But more than that, I've found that a woman's facial attractiveness largely influences how attractive I find the rest of her body. I have to be able to get lost in her eyes, melt when she smiles, and to be able to talk to her for hours or not at all. But now we're straying to the 'it's what's inside that counts' territory and that wasn't the scope of this thread.
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    royaldrea wrote: »
    fatcity66 wrote: »
    mojohowitz wrote: »
    body-fat-percentage-men-women.jpg

I'll be honest and take the beating. Around 20% body fat regardless of pear, hourglass, triangle, etc shape. I'm closer to the 25% guy. :(

I'll take the woman that is in the 15% to 45% range as long as she has a pretty face and big boobs (real for a relationship, fake is okay for a ONS)....oh and the booty has to be sitting up & not droopy.

Wow, just wow...

What?? I find women attractive....and boobs...big ones...and booty- I don't mind if it shakes, as long as it sticks out instead of me having to lift it myself.

I just find it amusing that the dude with 30% bf has the strictest criteria.
    That's usually how it is...carry on.

Clearly the correct answer was, "I like girls...no women...with a kind heart and beautiful eyes. But I don't care about how her eyes actually look, as long as they radiate her inner beauty. Anything else is seriously irrelevant to me".

but that's not "physique".

sigh
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    And I know there's the 2/10 would bang yucky guy meme, but real question are people not allowed to find other people more physically attractive than others because they themselves are not deemed to be at their peak?

Sort of related, but this may be why when people in relationships lose weight, their partners become insecure - because they may feel as though that person is only with them because they were the best they could do at that time, and as soon as they have options they'll take 'em.

Apparently we're not allowed to find certain physical features attractive on others. For as much as women complain about being "body shamed", I couldn't help but notice when I stated what I actually like, the first reaction of the one chick was to go with the body-shaming and pointing out "30% body fat", which also means she had to go and look at my profile page and seek it out to make a crappy comment. Judgmental much? I don't even care about that. Obviously I'm not attractive to her- and that's perfectly fine and dandy by me. My wife finds me quite attractive.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Women who are either curvy or athletic looking. Average can do it for me as long as she has a nice @ss to go with it. Fat/obese....negative.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how having preference (and saying them when asked) is body shaming.
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    And I know there's the 2/10 would bang yucky guy meme, but real question are people not allowed to find other people more physically attractive than others because they themselves are not deemed to be at their peak?

Sort of related, but this may be why when people in relationships lose weight, their partners become insecure - because they may feel as though that person is only with them because they were the best they could do at that time, and as soon as they have options they'll take 'em.

Apparently we're not allowed to find certain physical features attractive on others. For as much as women complain about being "body shamed", I couldn't help but notice when I stated what I actually like, the first reaction of the one chick was to go with the body-shaming and pointing out "30% body fat", which also means she had to go and look at my profile page and seek it out to make a crappy comment. Judgmental much? I don't even care about that. Obviously I'm not attractive to her- and that's perfectly fine and dandy by me. My wife finds me quite attractive.

Sorry, I got you mixed up with the Mojo guy that originally posted the BF pic. I haven't looked at your profile.
    I just think it's hilarious that fake boobs are ok (in your opinion) for a ONS but not a relationship...like wut?? LOL
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options

Sorry, I got you mixed up with the Mojo guy that originally posted the BF pic. I haven't looked at your profile.
    I just think it's hilarious that fake boobs are ok (in your opinion) for a ONS but not a relationship...like wut?? LOL

LoL. It's a nice place to visit but he wouldn't want to live there.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options

It's okay...the fake boobs thing...well I could date her if they were like really big and she was a stripper. I'd want to make sure she was able to pay for them herself...plus I'd know that she gives really awesome lap dances. Plus the fake ones would have to be for a ONS anyway, since my wife's are big naturals.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    There's no point in threads like this because it shouldn't matter what guys like, as long as you like your body, and most of the guys dodge the question anyway.
  • mianineteen87
    mianineteen87 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is just silly! Men want her to look like a super model but curvier in all the right places, naturally beautiful with brains.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter too much to me to be honest. Well proportioned body and a nice face are good, but personality and smarts win every time.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

That second portion can be true in some cases. Then you would have to question the relationship to being with. Maybe it was a nothing better to do relationship. Or maybe the person losing weight just is not happy looking in the mirror.

• malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Honestly, I really wish there was one definitive answer to this question. I've set my goal weight everywhere from 135 to 105 (I'm 150 now) completely unsure of what will look good and what my boyfriend will like.
  • malavika413
    Options
    I'm just gonna leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos

I really don't know if I can believe this. I just know it'll be a long, long time till I go to any beaches with my SO.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I really wish there was one definitive answer to this question. I've set my goal weight everywhere from 135 to 105 (I'm 150 now) completely unsure of what will look good and what my boyfriend will like.

There will never be a consensus of what men like or what women like. People are not the same.
  • malavika413
    edited May 2015
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

There will never be a consensus of what men like or what women like. People are not the same.

Understood, it would just make things easier.
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    otey743 wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet that although everyone is being politically correct in this forum, in reality everyone is attracted to a certain physique more than others.
    Really I like all women sometimes I see a big girl and I'm like damn she's gorgeous. Then I see a skinny girl and I'm like damn she gorgeous. I see beauty in women . All shapes and colors . Real talk .

Nice!! Well said!