How many grocery bags do you carry in at one time?

Options
13»

Replies

• otey743
    otey743 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    All
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    All
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Only 2. Any more and those stupid, worthless bags fall apart.

Truth.

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    I'm reading a lot about bringing your own bag. Do all of the groceries fit into one big bag, or do you just not purchase that many groceries?

I work in a grocery store. Some people bring one bag and buy six bags worth of groceries which is just silly. Some people bring a crap ton of the reusable bags and buy a crap ton of groceries. Those are fun orders. When I shop I typically could fill one or two reusable bags. If it's just a couple items I will just throw stuff in my purse and forego the bags altogether. You really can fit a lot in the reusable bags, though. They are very handy and environmentally friendly. :)

Isn't that shoplifting?
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I get mine delivered to my door for a weekly and/or bi-weekly shop. Usually I bring a couple bags/boxes to the kitchen and put them away before bringing a few more. Any other time, I carry a tote for everyday convenience shopping. I find that the extra trips burn more energy over time.
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    All of them!!!!!! And the dog food. I'm too lazy to make multiple trips. And I have the red indent ions from the bags digging into my fore arm. :/
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    I obviously buy too many groceries at once. One trip would be impossible for Andre the Giant.
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Anyone know what's in that guys bag? I soooo wanna wear that outfit tomorrow and do that in the car park of the supermarket....

But all of them as I don't drive, my fingers may be purple I may get some odd looks but I ain't walking to the supermarket everyday. Wish I didn't have 4 cats needing litter and food and a bottomless stomach but calories burned and all.
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I load them up on my arms and I have carried in 20 bags and carried 2 gallons of mild on my fingers. Also I opened up the door by myself.
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    ALL OF THEM!!!
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    ljonesy311 wrote: »
    ALL OF THEM!!!

Same
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    As many as I can without tripping and falling. Like a poster said, red arm indents is a must, lol!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I use my own bags with straps (handles) so slide them onto both arms and can pretty much carry ten at a time! :p
  • weightloss20150906
    weightloss20150906 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    all of them I take the bus shopping and end up buying more then I wanted
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    As many as my scrawny arms can carry